Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Attraction Points(Apoints)

YBR Announcement Link

SPX 1318,1315,1310,1304 - 1328,1331,1336,1341

10:00 ET, SPX hits the first low and bounces higher, EUR/JPY at first lows
10:03 ET, I am purchasing some ( 1-2)% for my portfolio, BGT and PFL two SENIOR LOAN ETFS that have been devastated by the "credit crunch". You do not have to do this, but at 10-11% these are compelling( remember Dollar Cost averaging, as you buy when BLOOD IS RUNNING IN THE STREET and you buy more WHEN MORE BLOOD IS RUNNING IN THE STREET) (THIS IS GOOD FOR EVERYBODY, BUT INVESTORS ESPECIALLY). Senior Loan , does not mean like, Senior on Social Security(:- right? it means that owner(fund) of these loans has first dibs in case the company(ies) behind loans are in trouble. Well, we might as well get completely educated on this. The company would do this , cause the "SENIORITY" guarantees company itself the best conditions on loans(it pays less interest, instead of issuing the bbb or less rated, so called, junk:high-yield bond)

HOWDY-DODY GOLD! ( i love this metal, bull or bear(:- )

12:48 ET, you could be watching the BOOL market in commodities ending, I do not like to make the irreversible statements, but March 3 was figured clearly in our scheme of things as the time and place where things could change. You are at March 4 today and gold has already retraced a lot from the top. It could be reality within couple days. Now it is still a bit "dreamy"

13:14 ET, Was this a last god dam test of 102.60 in JPY, what a number!

13:25 ET, POP! JPY
MDS at WORK! MARKET POP! MUST GO FOR IT WITH TIGHT STOPS , IN ENGLISH BUY PULLBACKS, WITH TIGHT STOPS
They are jerking all nerves possible. Stay with it. Tight stops. Going long on any good positive candle.




Here She Goes!? BUS LEFT THE STATION

02:49 ET, JPY has exhaustion bar here on 5 min charts. be careful let it pass the top of previous bar

15:04 ET, YES VIRGINIA IT is happening SPX deficit cut in 60% NASDAQ POSITIVE


15:17 ET, SPX at high first, after being at low fourth. Hallelujah?


15:32 ET, reaccelartion should emerge in 5-7 minues! be ready or bail out



Good Trading








27 comments:

john said...

Boris,

Not a pun, not the best, but not bad:)

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
None was intended(:-
Good Trading

Jason said...

Yen coming up on 5th AP.
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Thanks,
I see some sort of an exhaustion in YEN at this stage.
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

Did ok with the Gld from yesterday. thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
It is doing OK too.
Do you mean you kept the gold till today... YOu FOXy you(:-

Did you?

Good Trading

Jason said...

Looks like USD is waking up here.
Jason

john said...

Boris,

Learned from you, sold half yesterday at a profit and kept the other half today. I nibbled both ways.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
You are becoming too much for me(:-

ENJOY/NAZDAROVIE
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Jason,
MDS, remember ... it is not just for stocks.

When you are awaiting for MDS buy what is going to happen?
JPY will go crazy high and turn down to allow stocks to come up.

Hahahahahahahahaha... peple think MDS is just for stocks?

Hallelujah?

Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,
What is your feeling on the CHF holding yesterdays lows.
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
You mean lows in quote and high in price.

GOOD
If gold is any indication we turned the corner, at least, for few days.
Good Trading

Jason said...

Boris,
You still holding that AUD short? I covered mine yesterday morning. AUD and NZD getting murdered again.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Mine was really a PUT writing on the AUD and I neutrilized it today with good gain(half of the premuim of 15%). It will mature in JUNE.
Until then we will think of other things.

GOod Trading

Jason said...

Thanks for the APs. I made a little scalp trade long EUR at this AM 1st AP for nice intra-day profit.

Thanks again.
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Enjoy every bit of it.
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

I did buy the GLD a short time ago to cover the short.
thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
ENJOY
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

As I stated earlier, thanx. I was looking at some of the gold mining stocks and a couple of them would have given me more bang for the buck. Learned something

old john

boris said...

Never stop learning
Dear John, I know you never will.
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

I was watching the yen- wow

old john

Ivan said...

Hi Boris,
reading your posts, considering your thoughts, using small positions and small risk, with many trades, my score is 260 EUR in 5 days (no one losing trade). Not much but makes me happy.
Thanks for all, Ivan

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
I view this a great achivement.
With a small amount of money, one has relatively high overhead.

That is great to hear. Really.
Cause it takes long time for people to become profitable. I know it took me forever...
I was "Boris The Terrible" in trading. Mostly because of my explosive nature ( I mellowed since then(:- ).

Congrats!

ENjoy

GOod Trading

Greenie said...

'There are old traders and there are bold traders. But you never see an old and bold trader.'

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
Is this a complement? (:-

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
I mean compliment, of course,
Good Trading

john said...

Boris,

thanx

old john