Monday, March 03, 2008

Attraction Points

SPX 1340,133,1324,1313 - 1359,1366,1374,1385
YOU NEED TO START NIBBLING RIGHT? MDS is coming, I hope.
It is not so good to anticipate, but we are all human. Nibbling means nibbling. If you are going to tell me that you lost money, not talking any more! So, just nibbling

10:11 ET, JPY at fourth already!?
10:21 ET, CHF above fifth! GOLD turning down as well.
10:23 ET, GOLD IS hitting the lower first after hitting the higher first! all in half an hour
10:33 ET, everybody be very careful, unless JPY and CHF screw the 5th ( 103.75 and 104.20 respectively) we are not out of the woods.

DEAR IVAN, I UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION BETTER NOW, OR HAVE A MORE REFINED ANSWER or CAVEAT( WHATEVER)... OK we may have one more MDS cycle going into mid MARCH , like 15+-2 trading days of March.

11:13 ET, Dear John, CONGRATS, howdy GOLD!? also watch CHF way above fifth ha...

OK why nibble? here is why. If you have no stake in the market, you are not very concentrated. Once you put a little money into it you are now more alert and watching and especially at the turning times that is very important. Nibbling for investor the same as shooting the hoops, before game, was/is for Michael Jordan.

12:21 ET, incredible to see the CHF , it started around the low first, then went to fifth none stop(Hallelujah!) and then went to fourth and then went to above fifth and now rests on fifth. Do not these currencies have anything better to do?
15:13 ET, Ok, it is likly that the day ends up lower and MDS BUY if generated would have been generated on a move lower not higher. That is fine. We will take it anyway it comes. Except it seems like there maybe one or two more days of downdraft after that, which brings us to Wednesday for a low?

32 comments:

Jason said...

They are really jerking the yen aroun this AM.
Jason

Jason said...

YEN hitting 4th AP, will we make the 5th?

Brois,
USD orgy over? Looks like it is having trouble against others this AM.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason, that is what they do, when the markets change, direction.
After observing for a while you will see. It looks often easy to get on the train, but they make it very hard. Need nerves os steel and experiecne.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Jason,
For now, it seems to me March 3 may live upto the cyclical designation.
As I said though JPY and CHF may have longer to go.

EURO is almost subdued today.

Good Trading

Jason said...

It all depends on how the day ends but the YEN and CHF are building some nice reversal candles on the daily right now.
Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
These reversals look maginificent is not it
Good Trading

Jason said...

Yep,
What area (intraday) would you look to add to you position on a little pullack of this past hours run?
I am thinking the 103.20-103.30 area.

Jason

john said...

Boris,

thanx - I shorted GLD- doing ok, watching it real close. Most aggressive thing I have done in the market.

old john

Ivan said...

Boris, I have no words...
Congratulations

boris said...

Dear John,
Be careful please
GOLD is very deceptive,

tight stop, doctors orders!!!!!
certainly not above todays high.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan thanks
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

I forgot how it feels to be in 100% cash---feels good

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Watch also some average, 50 bar Xaverage will be good. Especially if the Attraction Point and Average come togther at the support point
Good Trading

Jason said...

GBP - went right to upper trend line of triangle consolidation at got smacked. Added a little to my short position. Flirting with the bottom of the triangle now. Which way will it break???

AUD - ran up to the 62% FIB of Fridays fall and presented and excellent short opportunity.

Lets see how the day finishes.

Jason

Sharon said...

Dear Boris

MDS cycle till march 15th means?

Sharon

boris said...

Dear Sharon, that means that we could have one buy here( perhaps today) then sell in 4-5 days and then the buy in 8-10 trading days that will mark a better bottom.

That is what it means. Usually MDS cycle is 6 days from buy to to sell. So, give or take 10-14 trading days in one cycle ( from buy to buy) on average!

Good Trading

Sharon said...

Boris

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation

Sharon

john said...

Boris,

thanx, doing ok for novice.

old john

Jason said...

Boris,

How often do you notice the currencies move through the 5th AP and keep going? (% wise)

Jason

Klaatu said...

Dear Boris,
Love your nibbling idea. I do it all the time.I have to. It works just like you said.It gets me to focus on the green and red, otherwise I am searching all over the screen.
As always I love your trading rules and daily guidance.
Took some nice profits on yen calls today.
Good trading

Klaatu

Ivan said...

Dear Boris,
thanks for MDS cycle explanation.
Ivan

boris said...

Dear Jason,
When the currencies get into the crazy swings like this...

forget it... they do it all the time...

In general not too often you see the breaks of fifth..

Maybe 30% of a time?

Good trading

boris said...

Dear Klaatu, ENJOY.
Please have a wonderful day.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Ivan,
ENJOY
no problem.
I love your questions. They are always so provocative and interesting...

GOod Trading

Jason said...

Boris,

Looks like Big Ben is staying Pittsburgh for a while. 8 yr for $102 million.

Jason

boris said...

Dear Jason,
Great news.
Good Money too.

GO BEN go ,
Go STELLERS GO

Why the hell have they sold P.BURES? Ha. so that GIANTS not STEELERS will be CHANPIONS.

Dam it.

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,
I nibbled in the recent downdraft. I will nibble a bit more tomorrow.

thanx again.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
ENjoy.
GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,
Did ok today, thanx

old john

Wanderer said...

Dear Boris,
You have generously shared the YBR/WBR chart with us up until now. I know from your comments that you have been negotiating a further release of that chart with it's other proprietors. How's that going? Will we be fortunate enough to "see" further into the future?
Thank you for all of your generosity.
Good trading to you.

Bert

matt13 said...

Dear Boris, I have been trying to learn to make some $ trading. I have not been very sucessful but I did discover your blog about a month ago and was intrigued. I began to try to figure out what you,Lagscrew,John,Sharon and others were blogging about. I began to understand some but continue to have a lot to decifer. In any event I discerned that you believed that gold had further to run and the dollar had more downside. I also understood that MDS signaled either buy or sell for gold or stocks. In any event I moved to cash on 2 18 08 so I could try and apply the guidance you provided(no guarentee). Then on 2 21 08 I bought 200 EGO (a gold mining stock) @ $6. Then on 2 21 08 I bought 70 QID @ $50.49 Today I sold 200 EGO@7.0312and 70 QID@53.21. A profit of $337.90(7.12% in 8 days)in a down market. I was elated, too elated as I have already bought 50DZZ(thanks John for the gold short)@23.64 and 90 QQQQ@42.60.Don't think thats nibbling Boris,I know that I need to learn patience and money management to be successful.Depending on my stops to protect my trading funds. I hope I'm not too early!!! THANKS Boris for sharing,thats appreciated, but more important is your advocacy for regular guys and gals and especially for our seniors. If we can't figure out how to get the BIG MONEY out of politics we will all continue to be slaves to the sopitalists. I plan on emailing you later to subsribe to your service. Thanks from all the novice small traders!!

boris said...

Dear Matt.
I can assure you that we will do our atmost to keep the original free nature of this site as such. So, that people can get started and get educated before they submit their hard earned money to SOPITALISTS. While high end services will be for pay, we will forever answer questions of "little guy and girl" about anything they want to ask and guide them. I have even received emails , very often , from people who were uneasy about showing thier "expertise" on the air. I will continue to do so.

At the same time, Dearest readers, the cost of everything is going up and research level we supply is only seen at the highest levels of investment world(and would be available only at prices not affordable by anybody but 1% of our population, try emailing to heads of research at GOLDMAN an JPMORGAN). And even then, look at the amount of money those "smart guys" are losing. How do we think they can give us advice that will not bankrutp us?

Good Trading