As you see there are many ECO numbers coming out today. So, stay tuned , please note 15:30 ( Israeli time , is actually 8:33 ET)Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. I did not trade today and am about 15% invested mostly in Municipal Bond Funds with high Yield. This was a typical day before FED meeting and it could be even more anticipated FED day Wednesday as the stakes are high. So, we had strong up day even though it feels like nothing much happened, cause we got so used to these volatile days(200-400 point swings a day).Lag reported going short in SRS ( REIT anti ETF).Gold had a stellar day and until Gold Oscillator really deteriorates it could make a trip above 1000 (our possible target 1121). Dollar was lower today due to the anticipation of interest rate reduction by FED, which in our estimation may well be the last gain by EUROcurrencies against Dollar.
Good Trading
03:49 ET, Please visit updated ( Thanks Ivan) GROUPTATION , ASSET OSCILLATORS link, My day starts, so should yours.
06:16 ET, MDS did not generate the buy signal yesterday, that does not mean market can not go higher though, but if are long, you would want MDS to be on your side.
06:37 ET, HOW DOES TODAY LOOK IN THE MARKETS?
We may have a better opening than closing. Kind of a similar to Friday's pattern on a smaller scale
6 comments:
Hi Boris and friends!
Have been on the sidelines watching lately, but may dabble with *small* lots on Wed/Thu....
I know we all hate CNBC, but there's this one guy, Carter Worth who's the Chief Technical Analyst at Oppenheimer... he's been quite accurate the past year, and has made the talking heads at CNBC look like fools.... to the point where now, they actually don't argue with him =D
Anyway here's a link to his last interview... worth a quick peek (forgive the link to CNBC):
Link
Dear Sang, From what Carter says on this video, is not far off from what we say.
1) we are in the bear market. He said that in OCTOBER, I said that in MAY!
2) he says we are not done on the downside, YBR agrees with hem, and so do we
3) We have put temporary bottom on Tuesday, That is exactly what we siad...
Cheear, thanks for the info.
Good Trading
Any change in the MDS today Boris?
Dear Damien,
I am having some problems with calcualators, hope to overcome that soon.
GOod Trading
Morning everyone,
I like to watch 'fast money' and 'mad money' on cnbc.
Carter Worth got no respect when he first started, and the traders acted liked they had never seen a chart before.
Carter noted, which I thought was interesting, that the S&P's last 3 lows each occurred same time distance. (March, Aug, Jan)
His last comments suggested that both bulls & bears could be frustated (market moving sideways) for weeks, before going lower.
I personally get good laughs out of each show, but I try and take it for what it is worth.
kudlow is a joke though! He should be president sopicalist.
good day.
Brandon
Dear Brandon,
I was positively impressed with Carter,
I do not have CNBC here and watch BLOOMBERG mostly, but
His analysis was good and is pretty close to our way of thinking.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment