Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us

Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. No trading today... Short and sweet. Got a turnaround we "hoped" and/or "predicted". Looks strange though. Usually this should have ended with the close higher than the last close... I am not yet sure what if anything this means.

04:24 ET, JPY on the offensive. the (quote) status is 1,1,0,0,0, which means very strong buy on all short term scales(60,15,5 min ).
15:31 ET, JPY Dear Dave to answer your question the area around 105.50 is forbidden are for JPY. If it drops beyond that, it would spell new collapse in stock market as well.
06:14 ET, JPY status 1,1,0,0,1 , sitting on the 5th
06:14 ET, JPY status 1,1,0,1,1 , sitting on the 5th

8 comments:

john said...

Boris,

aapl will make sure we head lower

old john

daveo said...

Dear Boris, do you think the yen will run higher than yesterday's turn ? It's been a crazy overnight session. I can see now why you prefer currencies.
Good Trading,
Daveo

daveo said...

Almost stopped me out. I'm playing low risk and few contracts. I'm just trying to catch a longer turn swing and let it run. I've learned a great deal from this trade. I could have increased my position price a great deal had I taken advantage of the opening of the Asian session. Clearly it looked oversold and I did not take advantage of it. Live and learn.

Thanks, Daveo

boris said...

Dear Dave,
Until I see the short term signals turn, I must respect them.

If/when I see at least 5 and 15 min turn into thebuy I will be more confident that we are clear and JPY is going lower

Monitor the status.
I will be putting them out as the change happens.

GOod Trading

xerxes said...

Hello Dear Boris....

Looks like black crows forming on the hourly candlestick for USD/JPY....

daveo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
john said...

Boris,

Good morning, I have been watching the yen since woke up. Ugly

old john

mlytle said...

Boris and all,

I think I see at least where the $NDX is heading...If you look at the curent decline as a 1.618 extention of the decline on the $NDX from 10/31/07 to the bottom on 11/12/07 you can come up with a target of 1728.91... Watch that level, it may finally make a real bounce there..

Regards,
Mark L.