
N QQQQ 47.37 - 47.87
N QID 43.30 - 44.20
N SPX 1402(1400,1396) - 1414
N QID 43.30 - 44.20
N SPX 1402(1400,1396) - 1414
10:17 ET, I think the probability of MDS losing big is slim, largest losing trade so far was -44 SPX points . That puts it at 1403 from 1447 last MDS buy. Also, most of our purchases, I assume, should have been more like 1420 or so, that is how I terminated some of my positions yesterday as we approached and bettered that level. On any break of new lows, those that are over exteneded, please, please lighten up. Even as the hope and calculations support an eventuall small loss or even gain, "black swans" do happen. I am now less than 10% in the market, and mostly Muni Funds that are up. I suggested and continue to suggest no more than 30% and preferably less of specualtive money to be invested in short term trades.
11 comments:
Hi Boris,
Just sent a chart to you...a wedge could be forming...
Regards,
Mark L.
Dear Mark L,
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
Does INTC look like it will bounce soon. Apple has announced it will use Intel Penryn 5400 Series processors in upgrade to an eight-core Penryn processor for Mac Pro. By soon I mean within Jan 10 - 25 time frame?
Some Predictions for Mac World 2008
Thanks
Dear Aaaaaaum,
As a technology person for 25 years, I know my seasonalities.
January is the worst period for TECHS...
Maybe I am not entirely correct , but close.
SO, I doubt the tech is going to be so hot as INTC/AAPL to shine into the end of Jan.
But that is "fundamental" like day/night, technically anything can happen.
SO, I can not discourage your from that thinking, but I can not join yet.
Good Trading
On 6/29/07 MER had net worth of $37 billion and assets of $1.1 Trillion.
Now the net worth has been cut to $22 billion. Just to meet the capital requirements and get back to the same capital ration from last summer, MER has to liquidate $500 Billion in assets.
That's a lot...we should all do our part and support them by buying stocks..(RIGHT)
John B
Dear John,
Thanks a lot.
I will try my part(: :)
GOod Trading
News has nothing to do with the market. That announcement is a pimple on elephant's @$$ for Intel.
Boris and all,
If we are forming another wedge, this would give a fibonacci target in the range of 1354 or so for a bottom...
Regards,
Mark L.
Dear Mark, thanks for that projectio...
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Did you backtest MDS for 2000-2002 bear market? What were the results during Jan-April 2001 decline that ended in early April? I am curious, because many of my technical and fundamental pictures are matching that time period.
Regards,
G.
Dear Greenie,
Unfortunately I can not say yes to that, because , I do not have the information going back beyond 2006.
Good Trading
Post a Comment