Friday, January 25, 2008

Thanks For Being With Us

Please see the updated(Thanks Ivan) GROUPTATION, ASSET CLASS , Oscillators. My day starts there, make it your starter too.




Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. I traded today multiple times, scratched many trades (8) won three ( 17c+3c+45c). Pitiful results from the pitiful market. The best trade was early short as I suggested before open, except I was otherwise engaged with currencies(JPY , of course). So, are WBR/YBR correct and this market is going to hell faster than even MDS realizes? Possible, what do those stupid machines know?
( of course they have been programmed by stupid humans like me, what do you expect?). I hope you enjoyed with us today. Main takeaway, I hope, is that trading is work, while being the best fun work at that. Do not let anybody tell you otherwise. We got small gains or scratches reported by members... as well. One more item, I definitely hope , you noticed that when I trade during the day, I may have general idea what market may do today, but , really, I forget everything as soon as I put the trade on. The mechanics/execution and risk management take over and I am in LALA land. Not to be disturbed with forecasts of anybody , including my own! It can be noticed that any forecasting info received during or just before or after trading seems to make me angry, as I fight this info not to influence me. I have no such reactions when people post forecasts ideas at idle times.

I apologize to Pattern_Solver for calling him Problem_Solver, totally unintentionally( i think the name stuck in my mind due to he was calling himself once Analyser?). Nemaste, Peace Dear Pattern_Solver. Dear Ivan, Yes, the short answer is that YEN will be , at least, not weak, while and if Stock Markets move to lows in spring.

14 comments:

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,

During the "bottom" we just had, BKX held 84.04, now it is 74.95.
"As go the banks, so do the markets"...

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
BKX is at 86.46 now and it has bttomed around 74.95.

Well, banks were early this time around, they were declining since Feb 2007 and Tech energy gold just started declining...

Good Trading

young grasshopper said...

Sorry Boris,
I was miss informed. I use Yahoo Finance and it is not being updated correctly it is stuck on Jan 22..

( I wonder why?)

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=BKX

pattern.solver said...

Dear Boris,

No roblems absolutely my dear friend.
It's such a trivial thing.

Regarding Mkts... i tried posting a message about what is the date for the PEAK of this coming rally... it did not go through... Will try to send on Monday.

Cheers and have a G'wknd.

Ivan said...

Dear Pattern_Solver,
of course, Problem_Solver or Pattern_Solver, 'it's such a trivial thing'. But the name 'Problem_Solver' was very funny to me.
I'm really curious about your 'date for the PEAK of this coming rally'. Please don't forget to publish it on monday! Thanks

boris said...

Dear Ivan and Pattern_Solver.
I appreciate a good natured attitude towards my borgetfullness. And I am also happy to have provided a bit of excitement beyond our trading issues. It can get so boring... this trading(:-

Good Trading.

diesel said...

Interesting that we have a strong positve divergence in the average summation like back in August.

waldo said...

Dear Dear Boris, you don't have to apologize for absolutely nothing. waldo

boris said...

Dear Damien,
Thanks for your , as always , astute observations.

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Waldo,
I really appreciate your kind words. Thanks...

GOod Trading

john said...

Boris,

Never an apology from you, you have helped so much.

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Thanks for you support.
God help us and we will step for long years helping each other.

Good Trading

daveo said...

Dear Boris, your memory is amazing. I made that comment about the summation graph in July I think. Incredible. Thanks for all you do. Daveo

boris said...

Dear Daveo,
I/my brain can only do that by forgetting all other useful things in life(:-

Thanks and Regards,
Good Trading