

Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We did not trade much today, except Lag reported taking some profits in GOLD, and so did Tim. I have added few more High Yield stocks to my portfolio, just few percentage at a time. We are all in anticipation of tomorrows PAYROLL numbers. They are important, if only , cause media says so. We are beginning to see the end of final Dollar decline almost exactly as anticipated, but the last ditch effort can be made to push EURO to 150 and YEN to 107 again(grouptation Dollar chart is not very bullish, frankly though). We think the GOLD and ENERGY look toppy here and that is well documented in the charts at GROUPTATION Link on the right that is updated by Ivan ( thank you)
19 comments:
Hello Dear Boris.....
What is your estimate of the % loss to be experienced in gold, JPY on this upcoming move and over what time period....
And BTW, you stopped posting the buy/sell digits....maybe you can bring them back as they were useful..
Dear Xerxes, the signals are useful, and there was not real change at the weekly or daily level, while the hourly level as you can guess is in permanent sell for all currencies.
But Yes, i will bring any significant changes it is just hard doing it all the time.
I will answer the question of the GOLD and JPY retracement sizes better in mid FEBruary or so, but for now, I expect 15-25% retracement in boght over 18 months.
Good trading
Hi Boris,
as you wrote on buy/sell pressure chart, 'blue line is approaching the highs from where the intermediate term signal also became bullish'. I suppose you mean value about 14 for blue line. In graph history, similar values produced up move for SPX at least 60-70 points. Do we need to consider this graph only as one (isolated) indicator or this state could change your intermediate term outlook for stocks (bearish up to now, as I understood)?
Thanks and regards
Boris,
Thank you for the answer on the yen. I cannot believe I am now asking yen questions,
old john
Dear Ivan,
we are not there yet, but say in a day or two ( next week that will be ) we reached there and Stock Market is still closer to where we are now.
That would fulfil the lows around 10 on YBR and then move higher into 25 Jan. So, it would all come together nicely...
Lately this Blue solid line has been moving too jast fro my taste(: :)
Good Trading
Dear John,
Yes, we grow even after 50+ ha...
You better believe that
Good trading
Boris,
61+
old john
Dear John,
You are supposed to let me lie sometimes...
It is only few times I do that anyway(: :)
Good Trading
Jobs data looks pretty dismal here. Only 18,000 jobs were added and unemployment shot up to 5%.
Looks like the markets will in fact tank today as has been thoroughly mentioned here.
The big 'last gasp' bounce before the REAL decline is set for next week. As Boris said, the SECOND day after an MDS signal is the most dangerous. Today is that day.
Cheers!
Dear Sang, Thanks...
That is exactly why it pays to be attantive even when you deal with the winning system like MDS, all systems however powerful have the drawdowns and by learning them you tend to improve...
Good Trading
All,
If we get some serious downside in the market today I would have to agree wit earlier posts over the last day or so that the FED or Bush might step in.
Just my 10 cents.
Jason
BKX 84.77
How low do we go, 83.xx?
Also need to be careful because the President is meeting with the Plunge Protection Team today. I expect some kind of positive outcome for the longs...
Blaine,
I like that term "Plunge Protection Team".
S&P,QQQQ, DOW all close to Aug and Nov. lows of last year. How many times do we test the lows in the market before they crack?
Jason
I am taking some longer term nibbles here on he USD against the YEN and EUR being that they are very close to the Nov lows and pretty oversold.
Jason
I'm itching to buy some QLD and UYG. But I'm afraid of getting BOHICA'd... I may nibble before the ISM number.
Dear Blaine,
Buy some... not too much. And buy more if it gets cheaper...
Some means a bit not a lot, right?
Good Trading
Bought first chunk of QLD
bought more QLD
Now have my short in RUT covered and am about 5% long here
Dear Lag,
Post in the upper post.
Good luck to you my friend.
Good Trading
Post a Comment