
Dear Readers, We advised, people to buy GOLD PUT options... hardly 10 days ago(GOLD was around 910 that time and Silver 16.5!). Well, if you did then congratulations. I did not, I had other chicken to fry so to speak... and I am kicking myself you know where. GOLD is down $20(862) as we speak and the Silver is down 60c(15.50). Hallelujah!
And Yes, please collect 50/75% now and let the rest ride...
And Yes, tell your friends, too look into those asset OSCILLATORS in the GROUPTATION section. That is what I did to advise you, but you do not need me as long as you have the GROUPTATION. By the way story was the same. While cyclically we called the turn in Dollar for 17 January, the key came from the same... GROUPTATION Dollar Oscillator.
Long live GROUPTATION!(and enourmous thanks to IVAN for maintaining it)
So you want to know how are you doing fellow USA citizen? Sorry here is how ( look at the end of this page, "sorry to blow...")
Yes, if you had a 1 Dollar in the market since July 2007, it now has a purchasing power of 40c
And Yes, please collect 50/75% now and let the rest ride...
And Yes, tell your friends, too look into those asset OSCILLATORS in the GROUPTATION section. That is what I did to advise you, but you do not need me as long as you have the GROUPTATION. By the way story was the same. While cyclically we called the turn in Dollar for 17 January, the key came from the same... GROUPTATION Dollar Oscillator.
Long live GROUPTATION!(and enourmous thanks to IVAN for maintaining it)
So you want to know how are you doing fellow USA citizen? Sorry here is how ( look at the end of this page, "sorry to blow...")
Yes, if you had a 1 Dollar in the market since July 2007, it now has a purchasing power of 40c
23 comments:
Dear Boris, good call with regards to Gold.
I've been watching the markets unfold on the sidelines- woke up this morning and surprised to see how far the global markets have fallen overnight!
We're seeing ~5% declines in many of the Global indexes! The last time we fell this much, it was around 9/11!
To me, this surely must be panic selling- I mean, that was the last time panic struck the market yes?
This is looking really bad for the US market... DOW futures already pointing down more than 450 points (!!!).
While the MDS and many blogs have been talking about a bounce, we should be very careful in these panic selling conditions to not catch a falling knife.
Cheers and good trading!
Dear Sang,
I stated many times and will state again.
I the inventor of the MDS do not trade with MDS. Cause as a human being I can not do it.
SO, you know that we do not trade just because MDS says so.
We go in and look at the daily Attraction Points and if they are indicating action we act. If it goes along with what MDS says fine if not ...
How many time have you seen me go against MDS... Many times, in fact more times than with it... Ha...
Yes Dear Readers and Friends.
If you want to system to trade then let it and if you can not, just like me...
Trade with Apoints...
Good Trading
Boris,
Had all my success with attraction points. And I am probably the least skilled on the whole board.
old john
Dear John,
Thanks, Please keep what you are doing. That is the only way to survive.
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
As you have mentioned many times, the MDS is an indicator, one of many that the smart people here use.
It must be used in conjunction with other indicators that you provide on this board, because, well- we're human =D (I wish we were machines though when it comes to this stuff).
Dear Sang,
Me too. But I am not a machine.
With other peoples money(OPM) that could be worked out ( SUBPRIME ANYONE! I want to screem)( LTCM ANYONE, I wnat to cry) ( SNL CRISIS ANYONE, I want to curse)...
Yes, We/I are Humean Dear Sang.
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
Today the TSX is down more than 500 point (4.19%). With a bear market, and assuming a bottom soon; what do you expect will be a bounce in the SPX, say, to 1400 by mid-march? than even lower for the rest of the year...
Dear Hopper,
I see ( provided we stop at 1260 on SPX) the levels of 1374,412 and 450 as the possible rally levels.
Good Trading
Boris,
We are not to far from s&p 1260 right now. Do you expect it to hold overnite?
Thanks,
Paul
Dear Paul,
I wish I had a clear answer to this question. If somebody says they have it... Well, I would call them a lier...
But my prevailing feeling is that we are bottoming at this level. If I am wrong, then the way down is perhaps a long one...
Good Trading
What's wrong folks? Everyone is looking for bottom, bounce, while we are having a full-blown crash. BSE dropped 12% today. Yes, that qualifies for a crash, and this is just the beginning.
Boris, with the market down 60% since last July i.e. your $1 is now worth 40c. Would that not mean we have almost completed a fib .618 retrace of the rally off the 2003 stock market bottom? Shouldnt that fib number should provide support here?
Dear Boris
Thank you for your generous reply to my questions yesterday. Very helpful.
I have become very interested in trading currencies. I notice how well they can trend for long periods of time. I would like to get short euro/$US without getting "killed"!
I would be very grateful if you could provide some "attraction points" or dates to watch out for.
Any tips for a novice?
Do you think shorter term trades are best here as well? I lean towards being a longer term investor but I notice the draw downs could be nerve wracking!
John
Dear OzJOhn,
We Do provide the currency forecasts free and sometimes even trading system status as well as, rarely, the Attraction Points. Our free forecasts have been better on the money than largest majority of the pay for advice, forecasts.
Having all that said, You are welcome to use all of these facilities and ENJOY them. For us to get into keeping the detailed Currency forecasts, at the detail of the indices( stock indices) for examle, is not possible and certainly not profitable.
We preserve that sort of a service for subscribers, who would pay for such tailored services.
If you or any other readers, find that they have the needs that are not met by the FREE services, please email me at bchikvash@aol.com and I will respond.
For example we aready have few Australian customers, who , among other things are using our services fro Australian indices and Australian Dollar as well as some Australian Stocks.
Ok, Again we love to have you here. It is all free and can not be found anywhere else on the net. But if/when you decide you would like special services, plsease contact us.
Thanks and Good Trading
Watching that Yen. Big move.
old john
Yep I'm seeing that too Old John. Looks like a genuine panic out there. Australia is off 4%+. I read an article saying that Japan small cap stocks are now selling for less than the cash they have in the bank. Amazing!
Dear, Readers,
YEN rocket has been successfully launched at 19:00 and now the stock market rocket, may well be following it.
good Trading
Boris,
thanx. I will wait the attraction points in the morning unless you have another recommendation.
old john
Dear John,
NIghtly attraction point was 1260, where it has stopped excatly, no penny more and no lelss!
I have added a position on that touch.
Now it is hard to get on the fast moving rocket, but I would suggest if that suites you to wait for 2min bar to to lower than previous 4 2min bars. Then you wait for another 2min bar that is higher than 4 previous bars and you will jump on the rocket... It does not always work , but it is worth try considering the oversold levles.
Look at the YEN!
GOod Trading
Boris,,
thank you but I do not have a futures account. I am lucky I can do what I do. Tomorrow will have to come. But the good thing is that I am in all cash.
old john
Dear Boris, worked my position to 4 short at .9487. I'll have to take one off before I go to bed. That should move my avg above .9500. That I could let ride for a while. And sleep.
Thanks, Daveo
Hi Boris,
A couple things in line with your conclusion about 1260ish on the $SPX...It turns out that the 38.2% retrace from the october '07 top to the october '02 bottom is exactly at 1267.66 and the monthly Bollinger Bands are at 1257.03, and looking back most "crashes" didn't penetrate the monthly bands if they weren't tight to begin with..so 1260ish looks like a pretty sound estimate to me..
Regards,
Mark L.
Dear, Dave,
I think I must go to bed as well,
Being up 22nd hour now.
Dear Mark,
Thanks a lot for your analysis.
Appreciate a lot
Good Night and Good Trading
Post a Comment