Monday, January 28, 2008

EXTRA, EXTRA!

04:00 ET, JPY status is 1,1,1,1,0, which is sell,sell,sell,sell, buy on the week,day,60m,15m,5min system. It is possible that MDS will turn into buy, as we are in the high frequency turn zone of the MDS internal oscillator. Do not get carried away with, stock market shorts and protect them as JPY may renew decline from here. Upon intraday Attraction point signals(wait) there may even be a place to go long tocks.
04:08 ET, JPY status is 1,1,1,,0

7 comments:

john said...

Boris,

Good morning, going to stand here and wait for the Bus..

old john

john said...

Boris,

Good morning, going to stand here and wait for the Bus..

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
Good Morning,
and Good Trading to you my Dear FRiend.

pattern.solver said...

Dear Boris,

Good morning.

I think we could retest the lows and most likely NEW HIGHS is what i am expecting inspite of most people thinking Bear market.

Last parameter of mine also happened... i.e NOV 12th last comment of mine...
" Also a big Swing of 400-500 point DOW down day in a single session is ideal guess to create panic towards the formation of the bottom and also a suprise Rate Cut from FEd could fuel the rally again."

So the FED suprise rate cut also happened...but when i looked back i thought new 52 wk LOWS on S&P but it should also happen on DOW.

So what happened was the 52 wk LOW of DOW was 11926 i think in March 2006.....and while S&P 52 wk low was breached much earlier....whereas DOW 52 wk low which was BREACHED only on JAN 22 and same day tanked to a LOW of 11508.

So i am still confident of new HIGHS after probably a RETEST of the lows or sideways movement for 2-3 weeks...

I am expecting new HIGHS and the date of PEAK could be June 14th 2008....before that we could head into mild correction around the HIGHS to be made on April 28th...

Finally i still feel that SOXX and Nasdaq could lead the rally.
your opinion, Boris ?...

boris said...

Dear Pattern_Solver,
We, I/Readers welcome your update. I do not think what you say is fare from what I think, but here are the differences.

1) I do not think new high is highly proble( you imply it is in your mind)
2) I think we will hit a 20% correction at some point int this decline. If we do, I will agree with your assumption that rally will develop, but no new highs
3)Agree for the time frame for a rally ( mid-year)
4)I think that there may be more than 2-3 weaks needed to bottom after this rally coming up, we will go to lows into March/May(centered around April)
5)I also expect decline after mid-year rally into Sep/Oct which could come close to new lows, but neccessarily make it.

Other than that Dear Patter_Solver we all love these forecasts, yours especially (:-

Thanks again for sharing it with us

Good Trading

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris & Pattern_solver,

There is an election this November, did you guys factor that in? Usually the markets go up leading to the election.

boris said...

Dear Hopper,
2007 was a preelection Year, We should now be up a lot accroding to election cycles... I guess this time maybe different!?
Actually Pattern_Solver did not volunteer for fall decline, I did, but how could one have July August high without have some Fall Decline?

I guess it may be the difference is in degrees as he expects new highs by mid-year and I see that not more than 35% chance.

Good Trading