
Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We took some profits today on BC,CS,WFC,USB etc. Left the rest untouched especially the MUNI funds. keep them to pay dividends. John reported some gains on a very, very slow inside day. Q's/SPX hit the first Apoints twice. We expect the rally to continue into 26-28 of Jan and lower thereafter. It will all be conditioned by MDS and other friends though. Speaking of which that son of a gun MDS is making money again. It is now in profit on the last buy signal. Hallelujah! INVESTORS who wee advised to invest 10% additional money in stocks are also ahead at this time. Even though in total could slightly 1-2% losing on a total of 30% being invested in Stocks. Considering 12% SPX loss that is not bad. Besides these stocks are quality high Yield stocks and one can wait loooong time with them.
Dollar should/will meander for a while, before taking off into mid year and GOLD will play the game along till Dollar takes off at which time it will go lower and it is possible that high is in place, but shorter term we are giving it the benefit of doubt( not selling it and not buying it at this time, ditto energy). FIXED INCOME(BOND) securities should be slowly, but surely sold off. When we favor Stocks, Bonds should be sold.
16:30 ET, JPY the weekly and hourly are overwhelming the hourly signal and YEN is moving lower in evening trading
16:55 ET, current JPY status 1,1,0,0,0 that is all short term signals say BUY Yen and longer term signals say SELL...
17:09 ET, Dear Greenie, Day was so not hectic that I neglected to answer your message. Sorry. Ok here it is I expect the GBP to rally couple more days you could look up the FIB numbers and it gives something like 1.97 and 2.00 I think we will not go to 62% fib 2.03 or so. On EURO, as I mentioned I expect some meandering between 1.44 and 1.47 before dollar takes off in March.
Dollar should/will meander for a while, before taking off into mid year and GOLD will play the game along till Dollar takes off at which time it will go lower and it is possible that high is in place, but shorter term we are giving it the benefit of doubt( not selling it and not buying it at this time, ditto energy). FIXED INCOME(BOND) securities should be slowly, but surely sold off. When we favor Stocks, Bonds should be sold.
16:30 ET, JPY the weekly and hourly are overwhelming the hourly signal and YEN is moving lower in evening trading
16:55 ET, current JPY status 1,1,0,0,0 that is all short term signals say BUY Yen and longer term signals say SELL...
17:09 ET, Dear Greenie, Day was so not hectic that I neglected to answer your message. Sorry. Ok here it is I expect the GBP to rally couple more days you could look up the FIB numbers and it gives something like 1.97 and 2.00 I think we will not go to 62% fib 2.03 or so. On EURO, as I mentioned I expect some meandering between 1.44 and 1.47 before dollar takes off in March.
06:57 ET, This could be day when market starts to slow down and/or close down as YEN seems to have already reached the today's prescribed Limit(high).
20 comments:
Dear Boris,
I swear, I REALLY wish I had the guts to follow that MDS!!! Seriously, I should just give the MDS my money and go on vacation for a few months!!!!
I will be waiting for the next BUS down, pending what the MDS and other indicators reveal next week.
Cheers!!
Dear Sang,
IN a way it is not so difficult. Just emagine...
Instead of playing with your lifes savings, just use a bit of a money that you do not much care losing... I do not know what it means to you, but say 2-5 thousand Dollars(please, I know nothing about your fainances(:- just makieng this up ) and let it play. If it is to give you ( god help us) 7 times that much in 2 year, like it did ( not guarantees) you would be looking at 14-35 thousand Dollars...
Please do not say I gave the idea. Maybe if/when too many people will start following it, it start being useless!
Good Trading
Sang,
When I joined this board a few months ago, I had a terrible time. Nerves during the trade were entering into the picture . Boris suggested smaller lots which are easier to control ( emotions). I have since done that and it just makes it easier.
old john
Dear John,Sang,
There is so much to fight in trading. One thing , turst me, you do not want to fight is YOU and your frail nerves!
Ok, anyone who remembers that will eventually be successful in trading
Good Trading
Boris,
I have been fine since I adjusted my trades.
old john
Dear Boris,
Thank you for your reply. I am grateful that you find even this little time to post here - I cannot imagine how one would be able to do during trading time.
Best,
G.
Dear Greenie,
I think it is only possible in my case, cause of a lot of experience and quick fingers.
Lot of typos notwithstanding(:-
Good Trading
Boris, John and friends,
Much thanks for the advice. Definitely trading smaller chunks reduces the emotions that can cloud judgement. I will reduce the size even smaller and become the Terminator.
I'll be baaack.
=D
Dear Sang,
We can not wait (:-
Good Trading
Fellow friends,
I think this article has some interesting charts and analysis- worth a quick peek.
Link to article
Cheers!
Hi Boris,
oscillators net file is updated.
Boris, I have read, you expect retest of recent lows for stocks in March (and move lower, to achieve 25% corection). If that would be the real case, what do you expect later in this year?
Sorry if I often ask similar questions, but the only one solution for me would be if I would have some kind of screener to screen your brain every morning...
Regards
Ivan
oris,
good morning
old john
Boris,
good morning
old john
Dear Ivan,
I do expect reaction centered around April, which actually means +- one month ( i.e. March/May included).
For one YBR/WBR say so. Who am I to argue.
For two, I am nt totally confident that it will be a new low, but it coulbe 40/60%( how about probability)
For three, Y do expect reactionary lows in Oct period and that may not be new low either, but very close...
About the scanner! AH... we should get together sometime, so that you know how to read my mind.(:-
Good Trading.
Dear John, Good Morning.
Goot Trading.
Boris,
Would you take advantage of any dip in gold prices?
old john
Thanks, Dear Boris.
Dear John,
Only If I understood the Deep very intimately. The point is once you miss the initial entry point chasing something is aggravating.
I wish I knew how to hop on any moving BUS, you and i know that we prefer the bus STADNING.
ASSET oscillator was indicating an imminent rally and I could not jus follow all of it, even as I said, it should be given benefit of the doubt on the upside and the shorts were profitably collected.
In answer to the question I would have to see the DEEP before I could I would make committment to a trade.
Good Trading
Dear Ivan , No Probelm,
YOur questions make me check myself out.
Good Trading
Boris,
thanx
old john
Post a Comment