Wednesday, January 09, 2008


Dear Readers The National SOPITALIST Casino will soon be closed for today and the Wall Street ( WELFARE STATE ) will go to burbs to count money they screwed ordinary citizens out of. We Traded today by identification of the bottom, Even in the morning we were ready to add to our 15-20% position. I personally pocketed about 60c on my Q trade and still am in 18% long position, which is a defensive position with nice YIELDS. Obviously, we are not going to think of collecting profits until, at least, MDS sell and that is a way far from today. Enjoy!
Actually, I was even happier with the Dollar, Metals and Energy doing pretty much as "instructed"(: :). I still do not suggest going crazy shorting metals, but taking profits earlier and/or trailing $15 stops on GOLD is looking Golden...

6 comments:

john said...

Boris,
thanx

old john

boris said...

Dear John,
ENjoy

Good Trading

Mark Peltier said...

Hi Boris, When you have a moment, could you please give me any attraction points you have for Nucor (NUE).

Thank You,

Mark P

tim c said...

Boris, am I correct to think that SP mini,ES still showing good entry point.
I remember it mentioned a couple days ago to nibble when @ 1384.00, which seems to have been very good call.
By the way,,,took all profits in Gold/silver contracts today,,,but could not stay away,,,as I picked up one Feb GC today at 878,,,I think we will consolidate a little around this level,,,but that is mostly just a gut feeling.
Not sure if much of the gold move last few days may have been because of new Shanghai futures or not,,but I thought it was significant that dollar gold decoupled some from gold.
Anyway,,even though from best I can tell you feel model still supports buying SPX,,I just want to make sure as I have only been here for a week or so.
Thanks again

boris said...

Dear Mark,
for now consider the numbers below... This could change a bit, check again in Mid Feb..


lo 41 36 26

Hi 69 75 84

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Tim,

Model still support higher SPX, but it does not say that we could not hit another AIR pocket very soon. I/we should be braver taking the short positions than longs.

But yes, until the olscillators come very low again , they are supportive of the SPX.

Good Trading