Dear readers, Please , especially INVESTORS and Senior Savers.
please consider the following BTA, CMU, DMF or any other Municipal income funds.
They are at a discounts of 5-15% from NET ASSET VALUE(NAT) and they YIELD over 7-12% and there are others. These three were mentioned by the Good Looking boy on FOX Jonathan, but there many others, like BLE,PNI MHD PMX and may others. PIMCO's BILL GROSS also recommends them. So, I applying my own judgement,in moderation buy them to spice up my income.
N QQQQ 48.20 - 48.61(48.73)
remember 48.25 ( first Yearly resistance of 2007) Powerful point
N SPX 1416 - 1422
N QID 42.04 - 42.93(43.12,43.42)(43.94)(44.50)
10:22 ET, It is obvious, the market is not listening to any of our signals YET, but that is not the first time this happened and will not be the last time either. We all know that many things point to 1/8-1/10 area for a some sort of a bottom. Just hang in there and let the market do what it wants to do. It probably will not rest until all the CALL buyers late form last weak are bankrupt.
10:33 ET, Q's are shot, that is where most of the latest speculation was, as well as energy and metals . If you have "table" money in the market, which you should not, lighten up please. MINI CRASH scenario, while unlikely can happen. I can not be thrilled with the fact that 48.25 was taken out by Q's like it was never there
10:40 Et, Please note $US is under renewed attack and this is the week when we think the bottom comes, but it sure looks ugly at this point
11:16 ET, looks to me like all "table" monied men/women were driven out of their longs at this point!
11:43 ER, Q's have regained the 48.25 Level! I am not yet adding too much to my positions
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Hi Boris, HI JIM, Big Bounce or Dive at :
12769 (113 sq)
9409 (97 sq)
2476
1937
1407
Best Regards,Jim , Same to you JD
1/07/2008 9:31 AM
13 comments:
Boris,
thanx
old john
Dear John,
ENJOY, NAZDAROVIE!
Good Trading
Sold 4 more of my Mini-golds this AM at 864 and tightened stops,,raised stops to 855.00 on remaining contracts. I know that's a little high on the stop loss,,,just don't want to give back any profit,,,can always re-enter later if I get stopped out.
Dear Tim
you hung nicely there for these and Congrats. Nazdarovie!
You have my aproval for what it is worth.
Good Trading
Went neutral
Thanks Boris,,Your approval has worth, because You are much more knowledgeable than I,,for I am fairly new to trading futures.
Anyway,,I feel a little better as I was more leveraged than I wanted to be with the way the market has been behaving.
I have to stick to what I know,,,as I'm still watching and learning this system on this site.
Thanks again.--Tim
Dear Lag, Tim,
Good Luck,
It takes making few decisions and failing few times and we all learn at our own pace...
GOod Trading to both.
Boris--what is table money? Is that the same thing as "weak hands"?
Dear CZMZAN,
when a guy/girl takes the "food"/"table" money and plays the market with it ... he/she are guaranteed losers.
Yes those are weak hands.
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
Big Bounce or Dive at :
12769 (113 sq)
9409 (97 sq)
2476
1937
1407
Best Regards,
Jim
1407 = 37.5 square
Dera Greenie,
Thanks
Good Trading
went about 20% long again with SSO near the test of lows
Post a Comment