
Heads up, possible turnaround time 10:00ET +-5 minutes.
Having little problem wit AP.s hold on sec!
N SPX 1334 - 1343, 1346
N QQQQ 43.73 - 44.20,44.30,44.42 ,44.65, 44,99
10:29 ET, adding to my portfolio( I am an investor too) some GE, some MO, some some MUB and 5% Total Market
10:30 ET, JPY status 1,1,1,1,1 Have you seen SELL?
11:45 ET, JPY and Q's both at 4th Attraction Points, going for fifth?
12:06 ET, Markets reacting at 5th, so is JPY, YES virginia, 5th is hard
13:49 ET, we are at the fifth again for Q's we will break up ,I believe,then we reach 45.41, we need to pass the 50.3 first though
14:26 ET, a lot of reisstance above 45.xx, remember 45.25 was an important support, now it is resistance.
14:39 ET, 5th appears failing, careful here!
breakout or breakdown, frankly I do not know here... Just protect your longs or shorts or whatever. This is fifth after all
Wathch YEN it will decide...
15:13 ET, there is a war for Q's around 45.25. I do not want to be in it, We are now sitting around 45.25 for 45 minutes WOW!
Having little problem wit AP.s hold on sec!
N SPX 1334 - 1343, 1346
N QQQQ 43.73 - 44.20,44.30,44.42 ,44.65, 44,99
10:29 ET, adding to my portfolio( I am an investor too) some GE, some MO, some some MUB and 5% Total Market
10:30 ET, JPY status 1,1,1,1,1 Have you seen SELL?
11:45 ET, JPY and Q's both at 4th Attraction Points, going for fifth?
12:06 ET, Markets reacting at 5th, so is JPY, YES virginia, 5th is hard
13:49 ET, we are at the fifth again for Q's we will break up ,I believe,then we reach 45.41, we need to pass the 50.3 first though
14:26 ET, a lot of reisstance above 45.xx, remember 45.25 was an important support, now it is resistance.
14:39 ET, 5th appears failing, careful here!
breakout or breakdown, frankly I do not know here... Just protect your longs or shorts or whatever. This is fifth after all
Wathch YEN it will decide...
15:13 ET, there is a war for Q's around 45.25. I do not want to be in it, We are now sitting around 45.25 for 45 minutes WOW!
08:57 ET(Feb 1)spike! in JPY see the graph,and comments about spike, BP down,EURO up little? GOLD pathetic!
36 comments:
"Watch GOLD is it geetting Idea that ECONOMY is going into deep DODO and time to retract? We did get the exhaustion bar and daily sell signal on GOLD. Do not recommend shorts except via deeply discounted options, but protect the longs right now
Just a note!",,a couple of articles of interest I ran across concerning Gold. Take it for what it's worth.
http://www.kitco.com/ind/fekete/jan302008.html
http://news.goldseek.com/GoldIsMoney/1201676580.php
Dear Tim,
Thanks
I am sure our readers will find it interesting.
Good Trading
will it make 44.42?
old john
just did
Dear John,
See update 4th and 5th
Good Trading
Boris,,
I guess so
old john
Dear Boris,
Do you think Brutish euro and pound topped? Swissy made a new high in this round.
Dear Greenie,
Remember the term "meandering"
That is what they are doing.
I have often stated that SWISSY will show the greatest strenght.
THis meandering may sometimes look like a new top, but they will be sucker tops withoug much penetration
Good Trading
Dear Greenie,
What I said does not apply to BRUTISH, of course, We are not going to see it near the highs...
Good Trading
picked up some TWM-SRS here
hear Pakistan is very unstable
Boris,
Thanks for the heads up on the JPY. Was able to gab some profits this morning.
Greenie,
The stick the USD/CHF is putting in so far today s looking like it might be a reversal day.
Jason
Dear Lag,
Good Luck,
Good Trading
Dear Jason
ENjoy
Good Trading
lagscrew, what does pakistan have to do with US small caps/reits?????
I would love to see RUT to go to 745. It's a good, nice number.
Boris,
thanx, made a few dollars, have to go out and shovel snow- 4 to 8 inches today and tonight
Dear John,
ENjoy
Good Trading
GOOGLE--OUCH
Dear Lag,
Definitely
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
I’ve been playing with my own short term market “aniticipator”. It is rough and needs more refining.
But I noticed that I may have something the day you had computer problems. The MDS changed to a sell and my “rough anticipator” showed a hard negative reading…
Today it went from slightly negative, to strongly positive, to just positive, then it finished just slightly positive (almost neutral).
Thank you for the MDS picture earlier, did the blue line get closer or further to the buying cross over?
I would like to see more MDS picture updates.
Dear Hopper,
Congrats.
Just interesting what system are you using to create your indicatro.
Yes we will try to publish MDS as frequently as possible.
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
It is a low-tech "canary in a coal mine" type.
A sort of "average" of certain stocks that seem to lead the market.
As for a system, I am still trying to find what works for me. I need help with this:
I only trade in a registered retirement plan (so it has some limitations, and it is only 10% of my worth, so I am agressive).
I can not commit time to monitor the market regularly, but I do it as often as I can. Being just an investor is boring, I believe that better returns can be made if one can be a cautious speculator too.
I believe I have good discipline, and would like to learn to trade with you, but I can not commit the time during the trading day.
Nazdravie ! (I was born in Slovakia, and we say Nazdravie too).
Dear Hopper,
thanks for you response.
good for you , whatever system works.
Slovakia, Ah... Slovakia... I had my first elecric guitar, com from CHECHOSLOVAKIA, do not know if it was from Slovakian part though...
IOLANTA was the name and I gave it as a gift to a young aspiring "mover/artist" who moved my first appartment in Israel. You can not buy that quality for 10 times of a price today...
Well, look at the Dollar, is it any surprise?
Good trading Dear Hopper and NAZDAROVIE
Boris,
Good Morning
old john
Boris,
Good Morning
old john
Dear John,
Good Morning
Good trading
Boris,
thanx , back out to shovel the snow.
old john
Good morning Boris and friends, big pop in the futures this morning because microsoft is buying yahoo for 31 dollars a share. Just thought you would want to know what caused the big pop. Waldo.
Dear Waldo,
thanks for the info.
Indeed i was not watching anything
i kind of prefer it that way, but
good that you provided info after fact
Good trading
Dear Boris and friends,
Just saw that US non-farm payrolls actually DROPPED by 17,000... this should be a very interesting situation...
POP due to Micro$oft/Yahoo and Bank/Bond bailout news...
Now BAD job numbers... all adds to more volatility.
I will not underestimate MDS though... still in SELL as Boris kindly shared with us.
Boris,
back- I will look at graph.
old john
pound crashing !!!
Hi Boris,
Thankyou for the MDS picture
Dear traders
When it will be a good time to purchase some heavy stocks. nowadays or wait till april ?
Thanks in advance
Appriciate
Dear traders
When it will be a good time to purchase some heavy stocks. nowadays or wait till april ?
Thanks in advance
Appriciate
Dear traders
When it will be a good time to purchase some heavy stocks. nowadays or wait till april ?
Thanks in advance
Appriciate
Dear Sharon,
it is a good idea to post in the main post...
We are of the opinion that there will be a good time to purchase stocks sometime in March/May period, perhaps in the middle APRIL.
We have been purchasing some stocks all along though. And our recommended level of equity allocated money should be 30-40% to be invested by now.
Good Trading
Post a Comment