N QQQQ 47.16 - 47.61,47.70,47.85,48.11,48.40 Thanks John, for catching my typos N SPX 1406,1405,1404,1401,1496 - 1410,1412,1414,1416,1419 N QID 43.71(43.55,43.25) - 44.58
Dear John, WBR is not really the value projection , just a time, The fact that there is a big jump in WBR, should not be considered endorsement for a big move up. It should only be viewed as a timing tool Good trading
In general these kind of breakouts, Dear Greenie, are more of termination kind.
For example today all of the currencies you mentioned had had what i call a 4th move. that means they have bettered the 4th highest projection I gave them for today. This simply means that there is an exhaustion phase coming right here.
So far I have seen the SELL status established in SILVER ( daily), if/when we start getting them on currencies, then it would like the entire deal complete.
Now we are very close to such SELL signal, but it is better to wait.
Last time we got the BUY's on these currencies I came out of Dollar Longs. Now, we need to establish them again soon.
Now, I do not see any problem with somebody having 100 units to invest/divest to do it 20 units at a time starting now and every 0.5 % move against Dollar.
Looking at the Yen; which I posted about a few days ago; my assumptions appear to be holding up so far. In general, if you draw parallel lines between the last (#1)3 highs and (#2)2 lows. I'm not invested at all, so.
I'm looking for 106. There are a couple dates that might be important, so I'll guess 1/22 to 2/1 might be a bottom.
I've just starting paying attention to LPNT, bearish. On another note. I suspect it might be breaking below a trading range. (ie. being alseep)
15 comments:
Boris,
The qqqq numbers? I think I know what you mean:)
old john
Dear John,
I bet you do(::)
Thanks for catching my typo
Good Trading
Boris,
could the WBR be correct?
old john
Dear john, So far looks that way!
Good Trading
Boris,
We will see how this closes but the last thing the " people" would expect here would be a market meltup like the WBR suggests.
old john
Dear John, WBR is not really the value projection , just a time, The fact that there is a big jump in WBR, should not be considered endorsement for a big move up. It should only be viewed as a timing tool
Good trading
Boris,
ok
old john
I think I am going to start taking some small long USD positions today with the CHF and JPY hitting their Dec. lows.
Thanks for the advice Boris. I know I am a little early from your projected dates but they are small positions.
Jason
Euro, frank, yen all broke out.
Dear Jason,
It is your choice, of course.
In general these kind of breakouts, Dear Greenie, are more of termination kind.
For example today all of the currencies you mentioned had had what i call a 4th move. that means they have bettered the 4th highest projection I gave them for today. This simply means that there is an exhaustion phase coming right here.
So far I have seen the SELL status established in SILVER ( daily), if/when we start getting them on currencies, then it would like the entire deal complete.
Now we are very close to such SELL signal, but it is better to wait.
Last time we got the BUY's on these currencies I came out of Dollar Longs. Now, we need to establish them again soon.
Now, I do not see any problem with somebody having 100 units to invest/divest to do it 20 units at a time starting now and every 0.5
% move against Dollar.
Good trading
Dear Readers,
Mistake to correct about.
not 0.5% steps, but 1% steps.
SO, in YEN it would be about 1 full point move from 108 to 107 etc.
Good Trading
Hi all,
Looking at the Yen; which I posted about a few days ago; my assumptions appear to be holding up so far. In general, if you draw parallel lines between the last (#1)3 highs and (#2)2 lows. I'm not invested at all, so.
I'm looking for 106. There are a couple dates that might be important, so I'll guess 1/22 to 2/1 might be a bottom.
I've just starting paying attention to LPNT, bearish. On another note. I suspect it might be breaking below a trading range. (ie. being alseep)
good day, all
Dear Brandon,
Thanks.
Good trading
BORIS,
As the market moved up, the P/C ratio moved up, almost step for step?
old john
Dear John,
Thanks for the info.
Good Trading
Post a Comment