Thursday, January 10, 2008

Attraction Points

N QQQQ 47.20 - 47.63
Dear,Brandon, thanks for catching an error
N SPX
N QID 43.74 (43.60,43.38)(42.97,42.49) - 44.47(44.63)
Sorry, got distracted 4th 5th Apoints, hit
15:08 ET, For most people long from last MDS BUY and lower point entries this stage should indicate being close to gains or small loss. Good , we still have to see the MDS sell and that means, Hope for ending this long entry profitably.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
john said...

Brandon.

I saw the 37 and my old heart began to flutter:)

old john

boris said...

Dear Readers, we have to be careful with GOLD.

They could be getting this thing in swings of 30-50Dollars and if that happens we can see 200 point rally in two days.

Good Trading

Anonymous said...

John,

You need your heart.

Me. I was trying not to use my brain today. But, it looks like I had to turn it on.

Partially because, I was thinking last night.


Yesterday. Good observation on the bounce, Boris. I cashed some profits in just a few minutes. I think yesterday was bottom (interm?), from my system. It was an initial buy signal, but it didn't show good angulation away from my moving averages (off the 12/31 cross of the moving averages), but good enough with some other evidence I've collected. I'll follow my system, keep the stops close and hope I don't get 'gapped' out.

A few weeks ago, I suggested that 12/7/07 was a bearish initial signal (DJIA), that got confirmed by breaking below 12/17/07 (#2 stage), 12/18 (#3), 11/26 (#3), 8/16 (#3). With a .618 retracement ending 12/26/07; from 12/11 (high) to 12/18 (low).

With no buy signals until yesterday. The previous sell 1st stage confirmation was 7/17/07 (Daily, with exit (buy 1st stage) on 8/16/07).

Monthly (DJIA) analysis, just entered the 2nd stage bearish confirmation execution (entered in Jan from Dec's low). Which has not been signaled since 8/31/01. Weekly analysis is not bullish either.


I appreciate all your contributions, and our pleasant host.

boris said...

Dear Brandon,
YOur contributions are most appreciated Here.

I must say I forgot half or all of Willims teachings, but that is OK.
Maybe in next incarnation I will learn it better(: :)

Most important things is that you are comfortable with it and sharing with us.

Good Trading

Greenie said...

Good morning Boris. Is Euro trying to shake out the bears or ready for another run upwards?

G.

boris said...

Dear Greenie
Welcome,
I think we are at the end of the timeframe ( perhaps next week has some possibility) where the new highs in EURO could be established.

I do not think making new highs is has more 30% probability here.

But even so it could happen.

Good Trading

Greenie said...

Dear Boris,

How do you establish the time frame for Euro? Is it similar to MDS buy +5 days, or is it linked to other commodities/currencies ?

I see British pound sinking in the gutter (even without rate cut by BOE today), Canada falling, RAND falling, but Aussie seems to be breaking out. Gold has not turned yet, but oil did.

G.

boris said...

Dear Greenie,
I am sure you have the way of looking at the CURRENCY oscillator in the GRUPTATION section.

If you see there it has to come down and turn up for DOllar to restart strong move up.

We are still moving lower here and by DOllar moving lower , it will keep the oscillator moving lower.
ONce the oscillator stabilized, Dollar will be ready for move up.

That could take few days and that is why I say a week or so.

Your are right about "brutish Pound" who does not remember that!

But I think "Brutish EURO" is coming soon as well. Jast learn a bit better to read the Currency oscillator.

GOld is dangreous, but I think it actually top faster... how about tomorrow being a good date?

One can not understimate the chance of 17 being the possible also.

This entire thing could stretch into FEBruary as well.

We must have patience though.
Good Trading

Sang said...

Woah! We just had a huge spike up followed by massive selling... quite interesting behavior to say the least.

boris said...

Dear Sang,
Yes, this is crazy market.

Good Trading

Sang said...

Dear Boris,

Crazy it is! Apparently, Bernanke's comments was the cause, and after the initial spike, there was heavy selling, but looks like it's recovering... market is looking for any piece of positive news to rally on right now. That's a bullish sign for the short term.

Could the WBR/YBR be correct yet again?

boris said...

Dear Sang,
I hope YBR/WBR is correct, but It could put us under drugs, that could cause over confidence, and I do not like that for new people in trading to get that feeling of invincibility from any system...

I hope we will have the wisdom to understand this is just a forecast, not matter who created it.

Good Trading

john said...

Put/call ratio fell a little but not as much as I thought it would

old john

boris said...

Dear JOhn,
Thanks. For this update

GOod Trading

Sang said...

Thanks Boris, agreed 100%.

young grasshopper said...

Hi Boris,
From studying this morning’s SPX graph.

The graph shape between each of the arrow sets is more positive in the first half that the second. So would it be better to sell sooner than later…? will be looking to the MDS to navigate us.

Plus the frequency of the double arrow sets is getting faster and faster, the next one being Feb 28-Mar3… ? as per WBR/YBR…?

boris said...

Dear Hopper good observatons.
Yes we must look for MDS for sell SIGNAL, cause it is the FIRST that goes ( so to speak). Gages register the first HIGH sell Pressure, but that becomes very reliable after MDS comes and confirms it.

GOod Trading

john said...

Still buying puts.

old john