Monday, May 21, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers, today's limits.
Attantion O - OLD, N - NEW.
N QQQQ 46.60 - 46.87
N GLD 64.90 - 65.33
N USO 49.71 - 50.32
N ECA 61.60 - 63.88
N SPX 1520.60 - 1526.18
O TSX 14042.45 - 14141.21

Jim Taylor, JD said...
At Resistance:

NAZ 2575.56
NYSE 9900.25
S&P100 702.25

Jim

5/21/2007 7:52 AM


Jim Taylor, JD said...
MAJOR CLUSTER NOW FORMING: 5 INDEXES

DOW 13572.25
NDX100 1914.06

Jim

5/21/2007 7:57 AM


Dear Readers. 47.17 4th Resistance for today and exahustion bar, as well as, fractal exahustion 11:20 EDT.
Good Trading

5 comments:

Jim Taylor, JD said...

At Resistance:

NAZ 2575.56
NYSE 9900.25
S&P100 702.25

Jim

Jim Taylor, JD said...

MAJOR CLUSTER NOW FORMING: 5 INDEXES

DOW 13572.25
NDX100 1914.06

Jim

boris said...

Dear Jim, Good To hear from you.
Thanks for your invaluable contributions. I saw your profile for the first time today. Ah... beach, It is so nice in Ca and Israel. Best Place I Ever Lived... SAN DIEGO. Mission beach is where I spend my best young years in USA. Who can forget those beautiful tanned girls and blue waters and sky? I certainly can not...
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Readers. 47.17 4th Resistance for today and exahustion bar, as well as, fractal exahustion.
Good Trading

Jim Taylor, JD said...

Irrational Uptick to:

NAZ 2583.18

QQQQ Resistance at 47.2656

Jim