Dear Readers, today's limits.
QQQQ 46.52 - 46.96
GLD 68.02 - 68.41
USO 49.11 - 49.61
GG 24.85 - 25.48
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Resistance DOW +41.5= 13282.56
NAZ +10.5= 2575.56
Support DOW 13225 -16
NAZ 2562.89 -2.11
Breach of 13225; Long Way Down Thru Mon
Jim
5/04/2007 8:03 AM
Jim Taylor, JD said...
NYSE 9801 = 99 Squared Major Resistance SHORT NOW
Jim
5/04/2007 8:22 AM
This Limit of 9801 is amazingly consistent with our second Yearly limit 9800 and very, very close to the third Yearly resistance at 10000=square 100!!!. We think that before all is said and done we will get there. Also, please note QQQQ today's limit was approached within 7c today. Boris
Good Trading
6 comments:
Resistance DOW +41.5= 13282.56
NAZ +10.5= 2575.56
Support DOW 13225 -16
NAZ 2562.89 -2.11
Breach of 13225; Long Way Down Thru Mon
Jim
NYSE 9801 = 99 Squared Major Resistance SHORT NOW
Jim
Well Boris,
You have convinced me along with a few others that the astrologers are the most accurate market timers I know of so far. The rest I presume comes down to personal perfecting of the art. ofcourse interspersing other fundamental and technical indicators only adds clarity and definition. So as you have predicted earlier -- to the next "moon" we go and then back down to earth? ha
Have a great weekend .
Danno
Dear Danno, I think Astrology ( even though I cam hardly an Asrologer) works, cause things do repeate in nature. And human beings being an expression and subject of the nature, I can not see how and why we can avoid doing/reacting the same or similar ways we have always done... To me there is much more to the markets, but a lot of it boils down to "can the past predict future?". I think so. Even though it is imperfect and very difficult.
GOod Trading Dear Danno.
Every one interested to know that what is going to happen with him and why bad things are happening as well as the remedies that helps them to make them free from the troubles that they are facing.
Top Astrology Services in Canada | Black Magic Removal Specialist in Toronto | Fortune Teller Services in Canada
Thanks for sharing your information...It's very useful for many users...I will be waiting for your next post.
Best Psychic Reading Astrologer | Mediums in Ontario | Black Magic Removal Specialist in Toronto
Post a Comment