Thursday, May 03, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers, today's limits.
QQQQ 46.29 - 46.66
GLD 66.62 - 66.89
USO 49.00 - 49.87
AUY 13.90 - 14.20
GG 24.39 - 25.02
S(t)inking Currencies Ha...
Jim Taylor, JD said...
DOW struggling with 13225 115 squared. Probable re-test of 13167.56
114.75 squared and 2550.25 50.5 squared for the NAZ by 11:15 PDT

Jim

5/03/2007 8:49 AM



Good Trading

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Boris. Glad to see you back.

Would you post limits foe Encana with emphasis on upper limit and your approximate intraday time reversal for markets as a whole including energy, SPX etc etc if possible.

Danno

Jim Taylor, JD said...

DOW struggling with 13225 115 squared. Probable re-test of 13167.56
114.75 squared and 2550.25 50.5 squared for the NAZ by 11:15 PDT

Jim

boris said...

Good To hear From you Dear Danno.
Few minutes, see what I can come up with.
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Danno, ECA Yearly limitshigh, 55.63 and 60. Daily limits 54.92, 55.23. It may have exhaustion bar for today, just last 15min bar.
I will see the turn times. They seem not the reliable types though
Good trading Dear Danno

boris said...

Dear Danno, Best I can figure out the hour 13:00 looks like a possible turning point, but I am not sure of it being highly dependable. GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear Danno, USO seems to have turn time within this 30 min. Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Thanks Boris for your help.

This rally is a nice opportunity to get my intermediate term shorts on Canadian stocks, on order. Gold seems to signal the turn dates for the TSX so far so good. I hope these markets behave this season or I'll start blaming the Chinese.

lol

Danno

boris said...

Dear Danno, Idea of shorting CANADA as energy proxy, seems nice as I think that( I may have mentioned this already) Energy, CVX/XOM etc have topped late April or topping next 10 days. Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris
I'm glad I asked for those encana limits. They really helped.

Thanks.

Danno.

boris said...

Dear Danno, Welcome!
Good Trading

Unknown said...

Great to see you back Boris, hope you and your family were able to get some quality time.

Kenneth

Anonymous said...

Boris,

Are you hearing the rumblings about Hedge Funds? Is the scapegoat being prepared for the slaughter?

Danno

boris said...

Dear R K. We had a time of our lives, all across the see coast of south Europe, covering the continent in 6 days. From Costa Brave Spain to France to Italy with the conclusion in Vnice...
Yes, kids loved it
Thanks Dear R.K. Good trading

boris said...

Dear Danoo, tell me about it...
Good Trading