Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Limits

Dear Readers, today's limits.
Attantion O - OLD, N - NEW.
N QQQQ 45.66 - 46.55
N GLD 65.91 - 66.43
Is GOLD Telling Us Something about Stocks Market?
N USO 48.22 - 49.06
N ECA 58.88 - 60.84
N SPX 1498.07 - 1513.83
N TSX 13882.45 - 14004.92
Real Man Do not Hide Under Skirt, Stock Market Currently Is. Have You Seen the R2K vs DOW?
QQQQ has a ABC correction completed late yesterday. It could serve as a launch pad or a breakdown point
11:15 EDT very probable turnaround time, with exhaustion bar
This turnaround has legs,but if the low broken, I fear for the market 12:06 EDT
GOLD/SILVER in need for PlungeProtectionTeam 12:21 EDT
The way currencies plunged today, opens possibility of $ LOW IN PLACE???


11:15 Call Looks Pristine by minute.
Careful hit 50% retrace & possible exhausttion bar 14:15 EDT
Back to 50% retrace, no exhaustion,going higher 15:30 EDT

DEAR H. STRATEGY YOU OUTLINED THIS MORNING IN THE MAIN DAILY POST HAS WORKED WITH FLYING COLORS. CONGRATS, BORIS
Good Trading

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This article is poignant and complements your view on GOLD and rest of market.

http://www.safehaven.com/article-7556.htm

boris said...

Dear Danno, Good Article. One big difference, my forecasts are purely geometrical and take no fundamentals and/or COT or anything else. One could wake me up any time in my sleep and the forecast will be the same now or after a month or two. Otherwise article makes a lot of sense. Thanks Dear Danno.

boris said...

Dear Danno/Readers, I hope nobody confuses what I said with Prphecy and/or Gold like quilities. "God Knows" I possess none of that...
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Oh really? I thought I was conversing with a prophet of Israel. lol.

No worries. It is God that searches all hearts and knows that yours is pure, to provide such a service pro bono.

Danno

boris said...

Dear Danno, Exactly, Gold Helps Those that help others... I was educated on those basics and having lost it in my mid life, I have , Thanks God, regained it. I feel happy forever being able to help those that ask for it. Good Trading Dear Danno.

boris said...

Dear Readers, you have noticed right "GOLD/GOD" sometimes who knows, but you have to excuse me for the typo.
Good Trading

Anonymous said...

Boris.

I thought the TSX would have dropped on the coattails of GOLD but remains buoyant for some reason. Are we waiting for something? Is there a last gasp spike before Niagara falls?
Danno

boris said...

Dear Danno, TSX has the early resistance at 14146 and the exhaustion bar is MAY/JUNE. Interesing ha... Does not mean we get there, but we usually do.
Good Trading

garth said...

re: TSX, Oil holding in CDN dollar terms.

boris said...

Dear Readers/Danno, Meant Yearly resistance, above , of course.
Good Trading