Dear Readers Todays's Limits: QQQQ 45.90 - 46.55(46.79, unlikely) GLD 65.93 - 66.83 This is all I can do for today. Hopefully more from tomorrow. Good Trading
Friday is a Bradley Turn Date. Bradley dates don't always signal a change in direction, but usually do. Sometimes it signals an increase in the direction. My Gann turn date is Monday +/-2 days. I believe Boris has next Wednesday. We'll see...
Dear Sqroot, Thanks for this comment. I think we are in the turn area and should look for shorting and/or taking profit opportuinities. In any case, I do not think, certainly, that there is a great potential for this market. As it is it has been going up is a total deception as it is the $ dollar that is going down not the US markets up, but Many of our brothers citizens are happy to be blind and deaf as they seldom exit their USA environs. Even so, I am sure they feel that someting is wrong as their $ is not going as far as it used to. Good Trading
2 comments:
Friday is a Bradley Turn Date. Bradley dates don't always signal a change in direction, but usually do. Sometimes it signals an increase in the direction. My Gann turn date is Monday +/-2 days. I believe Boris has next Wednesday. We'll see...
Dear Sqroot, Thanks for this comment. I think we are in the turn area and should look for shorting and/or taking profit opportuinities. In any case, I do not think, certainly, that there is a great potential for this market. As it is it has been going up is a total deception as it is the $ dollar that is going down not the US markets up, but Many of our brothers citizens are happy to be blind and deaf as they seldom exit their USA environs. Even so, I am sure they feel that someting is wrong as their $ is not going as far as it used to.
Good Trading
Post a Comment