Thursday, May 17, 2007

I blew Japanese Yen Forecast

Dear Readers, of all the forecasts I have made, one that has treated us badly is Japanese Yen. Secondary Rally of any kind has never materialised there. There is still a chance on around 5/23 for some sort of a rally. Let us hope one will develop. Achievable levels have been rising ( declining) from 112-115 to 115-118.5 and now from 118.5 to 119.5. Well there is always one that gets away, will JPY will be the one(: :). Good Trading
Note: JPY is largely and single handidly maybe responsible for market holding up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

FMG.ax popped up on my scanner a few days ago. This beast is on a tear away, and I believe there's some panic buying on the part of institutions on this stock. Given its extreme relative strength, I believe that it will have more to run in the long run (eventually into the $60). I'm just wondering how you see this stock. Personally, I'm waiting for a shallow fibonacci retracement to enter ($30-$32), does that seem fair enough to you?

Thanks.

Unknown said...

FMG.ax It needs a heck of a consolidation I think.

boris said...

Dear Jebuskrite, 40 is my next and final target. Beyond that all my visions are limited and can not comprehend anyting. How do you trade this one? I hope you can trade options or watch it closely.
Good Trading
What is the business of this company?

Unknown said...

I've scalped it intraday near the ~$30 area, and that was it. I agree with you somewhat as I think it might have reached an intermediate term top.

It's Mining company, largely iron ore. It's 'now' a large cap stock with supposedly 'great' fundamentals (I haven't, and probably won't, look into its fundamentals).