Dear Readers, today's limits.
QQQQ 46.19(46.10, 45,95) - 46.67
GLD 67.64 - 68.11
USO 47.33 - 47.93
GG 24.72 - 24.97
It increasingly looks like we have exhausted down move, just as my comment to Danno about SPX went out.Good Trading
Jim Taylor, JD said...
UP WAVE WILL FIZZLE AT 10:13:00 PDT
JIM
5/08/2007 9:57 AM
MSG TO DEAR BYZANMAN, I suggest that you search "Builders" on this blog. You will find detailed analysis of the Builders stocks and their limits and my suggestion to Dear Mr. Rent that shorting/staying-short these stocks was dangerous. It has proven to be correct advise. If you have further questions after reading that. Please post a comment again.
16 comments:
Boris,
May I have a lower limit for Encana if you have the time.
TIA
danno
55.72 55.41 54.90, sorry to be late Dear Danno
Boris, if I may ask for SPX limits ? Thanks, DaveO
Dear Danno, 98.80, we could have hit the exhaustion bar on it. Good Trading
Dear Danno, I meant 1498.80, of course Good Trading
Encana scalp working out. Thanks for limit. I like Encana. It's a tarzan stock most days.
Danno
Danno, No problem, If you prefer for now , for me to publish ECA instead of GG ( until GG picks up again) I can do that. It is just that I lose concentration when there is too many limits to give just around when the markets are moving and I have positions. If No positions I have no problems, but... when invested I can be very restricted.
Good Trading Dear Danno.
Sure Boris, I'd appreciate if you would post Encana instead for now.
Thx
Danno
Greetings,
Is anyone following homebuilders?
It appears as this is setting up for a bounce play but feel it is more of a setup for a "head fake" for a down move.
I would appreciate any comments from anyone on how you perceive this sector. I like to play RYL when long or short homebuilders.
I have more caution then ever due to the fed coming up to the microphone soon and am not sure how to position on this.
Thanks in advance.
UP WAVE WILL FIZZLE AT 10:13:00 PDT
JIM
Dear Danno.
OK, no problem. Good Trading
Byzanman - Got this from another trader... if it helps:
today:
"shorting TOL and LEN, stops at 1.5 bucks above yest close"
Thank you Boris, I did the search and read it over and agree that holding is dangerous with this group which is why I have less than a three day outlook.
It looks as if ryl is fish tailing on some indicators for a performance tomorrow on the fed speak and you never know how the MM spin this as their true bias is on how to trip up holders than apply fair value.
Dear Byzanman, now that you read it. The gatsy thing, actually was to be buying them then with close stops, Ha. Yes, one can make money in the markets at any time, but it is so much easier to board the ship while it is still in the port...
Good Trading
g'day boris. is it possible to add SPX to the Limits each day? ... my access to US indexes and funds is through a CFD provider whose line-up is limited to futures-based proxies for the major indexes and a few "trackers" such as one based on Dow utilities. so no qqqq/gld/uso/gg or encana. following daveo's request today, it looks as though SPX would be useful to at least 2 members of team boris.
i have been trying to decide on a preferred US-based product provider or providers for a wider range of instruments including futures - any recommendations, boris or team? (schwab has been a name mentioned.) but in the meantime, with most markets moving as one i really need only one tool and SPX is one of those i am most familiar with.
as always, please feel no obligation. the request is just in case you already have the SPX limits at start of each day and it is easy to add them to the list. that would be icing to the cake already provided by your evaluation of the markets overall and the daily pressure readings.
good trading. and thanks for all the work you do for team boris.
malcolm
Dear Malcolm, As to the providers, Schwab IS OK, Interactive Brokers ( just went public) is find and are present everywhere in the wide world. I have their serivce among others and would recommend.
I will post SPX, even though that increases my "inattnation" to my own investments at the most crucial times of trading, but notice that I may, sometimes, put out QQQQ and GOLD as fast as possible and be more delayed on others including SPX. Sometimes I am delayed on all of them, cause I am just too much involved in trading. As you know I do not live on advise. I, actually, live on my own trading. I will introduce the distinction letters in front of the limit posts. N(ew) and O(ld).
So, no problem, Dear Malcolm just see if the posting has the N on it so that it is new and usable for that day.
Good Trading
Post a Comment