Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Day To Remember 5/29/1946


Dear Readers, Greetings on this Memorial day. Happy days to all who cares about our beautiful country called USA. Unfortunately I must warn those ready to hear that this could be the top time just like it was in 1946. The CYAN line Average Buy Pressure is in low position and seems to be ready to go up big way. Question when. Answer... soon. This week endofMay/beginingofJune looks like a good time. We may require one more go to the high/extreme Sell Signal before though. So, stay tuned.
Gold/Currencies/Interest Rates/Energy... No change.
Sorry about that, I was so fixated on the play of words "memorial day" -> "the day to remember" then I wrote independence day and got back to trading, Big positions in Currenices(: :)
Good trading

2 comments:

Greenie said...

Boris,

What indepedence day??? I am a bit short on history. Good to see you back.

Greenie

boris said...

Dear Greenie, I am not sure what I was thinking. Israely indepndence day must have come to my mind. It is in May also.
Memorial day of course.
Good Trading