
Dear Redaerds, I said about a week ago that there will be a larger Dollar correction within next 10 days which will be followed by the last suicide down run by USDollar. Well, you are looking at it. 3 points 2% correction in EURO and about similar corrections in CHF/JPY etc. Well, I am not going to congratulate myself for that , cause there is no time for me to congratulate for so many good calls. Instead, I am warning you , do not get carried away with this Dollar Rally, cause it is ending today tomorrow, but I promise to tell you when the more important turn comes by the end of NEXTmonth. Markets, ha what can I say... INVESTORS should have bought some yesterday(no more than 10% of stock investable funds) ( like I did CANADA BANKS SOME USA BANKS(USB,WFC,BAC), SOME Development COmpanies ACAS/GLAD). Those that can give you 4-10% easily even if stocks go down. The rest - traders, follow our notes with YEN as a proxy market conditions.
Good Trading
Good Trading
08:01 ET, Current Yen State 1,1,0,0,0 this does not bode well for the stocks today unless it changes, but how? We need YEN to get stronger that is how and yes this is not so good for stocks.
09:39 ET, I do not know what future brings( You are laughing(: :), but I really do not. So, I just pocketed 4% gains for one day on all my investments not bad, why wait a Year if I can do it in 1 day?.
19 comments:
Boris,
thanx
old john
Dear John, Welcome
Good Trading
Boris,
How do you interpretate the moves in the YEN corresponding to the US markets when the US markets are closed? ex:Since USD was strong yesterday evening when US markets are closed shouldn't that strong dollar lead to a down market? Futures are pointing to up open...?
Jason
Good morning Boris, If you are familiar with stockcharts go to that site and on left side click on p%f charts. The bullish symbol for the index's are the following, $bpndx, $bpspx, $bpoex, $bpindu, $bpcompq, $bpfina, and there are several more but is the major ones. The way to use bullish percentages are if one falls below 70 it is a sell signal and if it is below 30 and moves back above 30 if it is more than a 6% reversal it issues a buy signal. Hope I explained that right. Waldo.
Dear Waldo,
Thanks for explaining to us and to all readers.
Great guys on this blog, smart unselfish and good hearted.
God Bless all of you.
Good Trading
Dear Jason,
Over night futures are open and YES, sometime they can "diverge"/"decouple" from YEN and they will often do it for prolonged time, but it is a matter of experience to watch and know when the INDICES are faking it and will eventually follow the lead of YEN, besided YEN is up strongly so far this morning, perhaps looking for more people to catch in, before going down and taking markets with it, or maybe there is a bit longer decoupling here ( I do not think so).
I think it is just a matter of suckiing people in...
Good Trading
Boris/All-
I was up early this morning and one of the talking heads on CNBC mentioned that the best way to determine the movement of the market was the Yen/USD realtionship.
old john
Waldo,
thanx for info about charts.
old john
Dear John,
Ok, but we need first to know how to recognize YEN moves, right. Well that is easier said than done.
Correlation is easy to see by simply running the correlation function on BLOOMBERG for example
But thanks for past we want to know future!
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
You are equally wonderful and unselfish and great hearted.
Great job Boris.
Good trading and have a great day ahead.
Cheers
Dear Pattern_solver thanks.
The likes attract right?
I would not have it any other way. Notice people that can not stand the "good hearted" people fall off this board.
Ce Bueno!
Good Trading
I heard yesterday that goldman sacks downgraded 17 sectors and a 40 to 45 percent chance of a recession. That is rare for goldman to downgrade that many sectors at one time. waldo.
Boris, are you expecting a big pop and drop on stocks today. Thank you, waldo.
All,
We now have a higher high and a higher low intraday on the $NDX..so I would say the uptrend has started...
I will probably buy today or tomarrow on a pullback..
Mark L.
Dear Boris, outstanding, as usual. I made a chart analysis of the JYZ contract on tradestation last night. Hourly candlestick, and found that the 27 hr ma had not crossed below the 54 hr ma and held for more than 2-3 bars for two weeks ! The price made one final run at the 54 hr ma late last night and fell away dramatically. Very bullish for equities. Question is, how long can that last ? I don't have tradestation at work, so I'll have to do more homework tonight. Thank You Very Much, Daveo
Dear David,
I am not doing work on averages anymore, but I understand you looking at it that way.
My view is outlined in what I stated about currencies. I think ( could be wrong (: :)) that YEN turns up before 30 Nov and Stock market, while may pretend it is not looking, will follow with a day or two delay. Once mid Dec is reached we must be on the alert that the YEN is done running and it turns up for good or the entire speculative community will go to hell.
Do not you think FED knows that?
Do not you think JAPANESE know that?
Do not you know they will not go too far or JAPANESE ECONOMY will die a sure death?
It is coming. Let us listen to the JPY state I publish and comments and see where we go.
I wish I had other answer, but my view is shaped with cycles and my own systems that are not easily interpretable within the context of averages.
Nevertheless Dear Dave, Please keep working and You will find things you can build on which will be based on other things.
Good Trading
Boris,
Now that we are passing through my current 1.0 node on a bullish note, what do you have on your roadmap for the 1/7/07 to 1/10/07 time period? On a preliminary basis I am now getting a lot of new 1.0 nodes in that time period...Any thoughts ? My work just says change, it doesn't give whether it's a bottom or a top, although I would suspect some kind of top..not written in stone...
Regards,
Mark L.
Dear Mark,
You mean 1/1/08 1/7/08 right?
I am not sure what is there let me look at the ROADMAP online...
GOod Trading
Dear Mark,
There is hard low on about Jan 7 according ot the WHITE line...
GOod trading
Post a Comment