

Dear Readers, All we know is the probabilities of events in life. Best I can tell the most probable event for late November is that market stages a late month rally and swoons back down into mid Dec. Everything I look at currently confirms this stand, but I could be looking in wrong places ( must give this caveat(: :). I must warn all that inspite of apparent good times for stocks, next couple days, it could turn down and break down hard any time, this is how bears opperate! ( Momentum, PC ratios Economy are not on the bulls side, nor is the Bernanke money machine)
5 comments:
Boris,
Is there someway we can view the Grouptation table in a graph form so we can see where groups have moved from, up or down, compared to others? Also, could you shed a little light on some of the group names, maybe some of the stocks that make up these groups? Do the come just from US stock markets?
Thanks-a-million for all your work!
Jason
Dear Jason,
Welcome back.
From time to time I publish the oscillator ( GOLD has shown up couple days ago and DOllar today) They are the group table parts ( GOLD and Currency, accordingly). Due to the lack of time I have a problem making many of these grapsh on the board, but the TABLE itself has the history of 25 or so days ( that is a first level oscillator on the graph). That is the reason I give the table instead of final number, so that somebody can see some history, in fact if you go back to earlier posts than you can paste together a very long history of these values...
I shell/will try to post more of these groups in the Graph form, time permitting.
As far as the names, many should be clear. Brazil ( 5,6 major Brazilian stocks) China ( FXI components trading in USA) etc...
Some of it may not be clear, forget them, but most of it should be very clear. Some days ago I printed out the NANO and ALTENERGY components etc.
Pharma, medical instruments etc are very clear names.
Where you do not understand the names either forget it or ask me...
Tanks and Good Trading
Dear Jason, btk , bdh, xng these are famous indices for example
others include BKX ( banking) index and builders are mostly from the HGX as well as, xbd ( brokers)
etc...
I hope all of these hels
Good Trading
Boris,
Thanks again.
Since you have been spot on with the market and currency I just want to make sure I am understanding this chart, given it's importance.
1. The columns of decimal numbers from left to right is the recent history of that group?
2. Groups at the top of the list are the most out of favor and the bottom of the list are most in favor based on big boys fund trading?
Sorry for pestering you on this subject.
Jason
Dear Jason, YOu are absolutely correct, You will notice that Builders have occupied and reoccupied the upper corner for ages! newspapers were there a long time, but they have staged a houdini escape lately and are in the mid table and CHINA spend all this time in the lower/lowest part of the table until very recently. Notice groups can stay in these places and give a long BEAR ( builder) or BULL( CHINE) markets. So, while you are right being in the upper part means we must look for BUY opportunity, sometimes and for some groups it could be a long stay in the "ROACH MOTEL"
And Yes the numbers to the left of the group give a recent history of the oscillator.
Good Trading
Post a Comment