


Marke L's Charts above, I could capture them together, cause the way it comes over in html format. So, please attempt to print or look in parts.
Dear Readers, The National SOPITALIST Casino is now closed. We did not attempt to trade today and must have been stopped on both trades with Minimal gain or no loss, which by the way, I consider success. Of course, if we scalped we would have made more money. But we are attempting a swing positioning, right?
7 comments:
Hello Boris....
Yesterday you suggested 3 to 7 days of a USD rally.....
Instead she sank.....
Are you still sticking with some kind of imminent bounce in the buck???
Dear Xerxes, I suggested the rally either from here, or from 74, we will still get it... The question is where from.
Remember it is not the forecast that makes the money. It is identification of tops and bottoms on a daily bases and that is what I do. Except I can not publish this staff like I do for Indices.
I can not physically do it and I am reluctant to even do it, as I trade currencies for living and I can not have people knowing what I think and what my position is day by day.
The correction will come, and it will end before 17-19 Of november, but as I said it could come from lower level
Good trading
Dear Boris....
At the rate of dollar decline, there may not be anything remaining to bounce from :-)
A friend has a large amount of dollars he'd like to flip into something else....I'm afraid to suggest he pull the trigger now when a correction is due any day....
Dear Xerxes,
Trigger needed to be pulled on Sept 3, Which I had projected in March of 2007. now it is a bit too late, but 10% possible decline is nothing to sneeze at. So, what do you do. Only if you are an excellent short term trader I could say to trade. There are very few of these in the Currencty trading.
Having that said, the possibility of 1.-1.5% correction exists any time, all the time, especially from here and 74.
Good Trading
Good Trading
Dear Xerxes, here is one tip that may work.
if 1.1423 high of SWISSY( CHF) survives the $ rally could start today.
Good Trading
Dear Xerxes, I would be more sure with 113.99 level and that too on the closing basis. That means CHF if touched 1.1399 and not close there could have the chance of the end of Dollar temporary decline. Next level though is 1.13 itself. This is an extremely important level which, at least for now, CHF must not break.
GOod Trading
Mark,
thank you for the chart
old john
Post a Comment