Dear Readers, that is what yesterday looks like from the rear mirror view. Ok, Nothing in our charts confirms that we need to hurry and buy stocks. So, that is where we are, while the $US is collapsing.
Dear Aaaaaaum, You may know that I have advocated GOLD in 3/2007 for purchase in 6/2007. I also said that Dec is the minimum GOld must be held. And perhaps Feb 2008.Now, considering how far it has come up. I would adopt a strategy as follows:
Sell 30-40 % at 850-880 area.
Sell 30% late Dec
Sell 30% Feb 2008
if gold broke 728 any time sell all...
Dear Aaaaaaum,All Readers I would be especially careful with Silver...If anything, I would not hold it at all and replace it with GOLD, till those sells kick in. Silver is playing the "ME TOO" Game and its sudden late rise ONLY confirms that, the little speculator woke up( Just about when we are looking for exit doors)!!! Careful when that happens
NOTE: None of this relates to you CORE GOLD/METALS HOLDINGS. That is not touched!
Dear Readers reporting real time. There are intractable events back in my country of origin Georgia. I do not really know what is up, but army was used to shoot and gas people.
9 comments:
Dear Boris, How much longer are GLD and SLV moving up. Have positions in both.
Good Trading.
Dear Aaaaaaum, You may know that I have advocated GOLD in 3/2007 for purchase in 6/2007. I also said that Dec is the minimum GOld must be held. And perhaps Feb 2008.
Now, considering how far it has come up. I would adopt a strategy as follows:
Sell 30-40 % at 850-880 area.
Sell 30% late Dec
Sell 30% Feb 2008
if gold broake 728 any time sell all...
GOod trading
Dear Aaaaaaum,All Readers
I would be especially careful with Silver...
If anything, I would not hold it at all and replace it with GOLD, till those sells kick in.
Good Trading
Good Morning Boris and All,
A man of principle once said "I have two great enemies, the southern army in front of me and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in the rear is the greatest enemy..." "I see in the future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to trmble for the safety of my country. As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power in the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed. I feel at this moment more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of the war." Abraham Lincoln
Dear Hillbilly,
Can I add something?
Hardly sir...
Sadly, this rings as actual today as ever!
Think about it...
Thanks for this prceptive peace Dear Hillbilly
Good Trading
Hello Boris.....
Seems to me that unless Bennie hikes
rates, or there is some coordinated CB intervention, the buck will drop to 65ish fast......especially if china does another 11 figure dump in the middle of the night like last
Dear Xerxes, nothing is impossible, but I see a turn around before the next week. And this area of 74.xx presents ( must present a techical support).
It could fail, but I doubt it this happens before late Nove/Dec
Good Trading
Guys,
Any thoughts on GS? It has positive divergence on 15, 30, 60 minute and it has almost touched TWICE his 200 MA on daily and pull back.
Alexander
Dear Alexander "the Great"
I have, I think already commented on this one.
243-245 was my limit for this stock this year and we hit it and could not hold.
I do not think it has any chance going higher, unless it goes there first. I think it may have topped. I will only change my mind when I see it above 245
Good Trading
Post a Comment