

Dear Readers, Now I am looking for , at least, a temporary bottom. The Buy pressures are Almost washout type in NASDAQ and approaching it in SPX. While not totally convinced of the bottom being made, I am now more inclined to look "taking profits" opportunity. I do not go into buy stocks at this stage, but willing to show GREEN for profit taking.
$40 Dollar drop in GOLD! Somebody warned you about that. Well more than that, I said start taking 30-40% profits around 850-890...
$US has indeed turned around a bit, but I expect more of till 19th. In fact, I think $ could have couple bad days here and then couple good days into 19th. After that in the DOG HOUSE again.
$40 Dollar drop in GOLD! Somebody warned you about that. Well more than that, I said start taking 30-40% profits around 850-890...
$US has indeed turned around a bit, but I expect more of till 19th. In fact, I think $ could have couple bad days here and then couple good days into 19th. After that in the DOG HOUSE again.
1 comment:
Boris,
thanx again, i will wait for limits but do think a quick long trade may be possible?
old john
Mark,
also thanx for the charts, much better than mine.
Post a Comment