

Dear Readers, looking at the chart of pressure and summation , we notice that it did not take much to sell this market. In fact, look across it and you will see that it took less and less sell pressure levels ( summation levels) to create the sell off's. Is this another way to say that these markets have become narrower and narrower in leadership. You bet it is. That is exactly the statement the Charts above are making.
6 comments:
Boris,
thanx again
Old John
Dear John,
GOod Morning,
Thanks and good luck and GOod Trading today.
Good morning Boris. This market now has only one leader - google.
Good MOrning Dear Greenie,
I think You are right...
GOod Trading
Good MOrning Dear Greenie,
I think You are right...
GOod Trading
Hello Dear Boris,
I am always right :)....just kidding. You seemed to be more right than me. Good call on yellow brick road. How could you do it?
Post a Comment