Wednesday, November 07, 2007


Dear Readers, The National SOPITALIST Casino is now closed. We did not attempt to trade today. Some members did and they look pretty good right now as the $US is taken to woodshed and indices are down a lot.
Long Live US bankers Hell with Dollar and everybody that depends on it for living. That what our government decided. Too bad these people have no respect to ordinary Americans and especially SENIORS.

9 comments:

xerxes said...

Hello Dear Boris....

When I was a kid I liked that Lynard Skynard song "Freefallin'"....

I think the buck will look at mid 60's on the index soon.....

But I'm chicken to add right now as I'm waiting for your 1.5% "bounce." :-))

That bounce would take the euro/usd to what 1.45 ?? :-))

john said...

Boris,
Good Morning. They drove the shorts ( or tried to) yesterday.
old john

boris said...

Dear Xerxes, Yes that is what I expect, return back to the breakout point... and then down again...

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear John,
One short they could not drive, is you, of cuurse.


Good Trading

john said...

Boris,
Beginners luck. I traded the SDS and at s&p 1513 ( one of your points) there was a big surge in volume which meant that was a sell on program or other trading. There was no corresponding spike in volume on the long side of SDS . So, I figured I would trust the Yellow Brick Road.
old John

xerxes said...

Dear Boris.....

Well, I hope it transpires as you suggest....

boris said...

Dear John,
Very good, You are no more beginner, my dear friend. You can put me to shame in Stocks, cause, I devote so much time to Currencies that Have no time to conentrate on stocks.

I can not be happier, to see one of ours do well.

Good Trading

john said...

Boris,
thanks but I know my limitations. i was watching the Bulls basketball game on tv last night and switching to the Asia market and watching the Yen turn. Drove my wife crazy, she had to leave the room. The Yen just turned on a dime.
Old John

boris said...

Dear John,
Yes my friend, it was so sudden and powerful, I voke up early this morning and it was just getting going. I am 7-8 hours from your clock, of course.


good trading