Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Buy Pressures Persist







Dear Readers, buy pressures persist(SPX almost washed out), but that is what you expect in the oversold market(: :). Market must prove that it means something buy pushing up and staying there. Well, somehow Nov 26 date comes up as a date where everything is pressured into lows ( stocks, gold , currencies) except JPY perhaps. Interesting. Meanwhile there is a jump up for a day or two here. Anti Dollar moves are in the final orgy, but most of you are adult enough to know that this is where the moves are the most violent. So, take the following dates as a guide ( with an update if when I change my mind). Nov26 everything down(Jpy up, Dollar too?), Dec5 everything up ( dollar down, Jpy down?). Dec20 (everything down, especially GOLD). Let the force be with you.
Dear JOhn, about your YEN muzings. Interesting , Yes the Currency of the country of rising SUN, seems to be sinking lately ( in numbers - inverse of price) , as if it does want to break the lows of the last couple weeks. Levels to watch 107.12 107.77 ( close to the area you point). Good work Dear John
Dear Hopper, For Energy, I would go with the context above, in "all" I include energy as well ( Uraniums as a group, seem like they could spring up, especially if the entire energy complex moves up, group work on them is conducive to another jump). I must caution though, that the context of the orgy belongs to everything Anti-Dollar( GOLD/STOCK/ENERGY/EURO etc). So, Unless you are very fast on you feet, I do not advice jumping in as an investor. I am looking for a $Dollar eventual turn ( Before FEB/MAR) which will kill everything in its way.
Note nothing I say above relates to core inflation protection positions in gold currencies and energy, Even Though , I expect temporary slowdown in inflation as well (core should not accede 15% of your total liquid holdings)

7 comments:

john said...

Boris,
thanx, especially coming from you. made my day with the compliment
old john

boris said...

Dear John, Welcome
Good Trading

xerxes said...

Dear Boris.....

I'm curious as to what you think will be the catalyst to cause the buck to rise in the Feb/Mar time frame and what is your best guess as to how far it will run, say against the euro?

homer said...

boris,

I'm new to your blog, so I'm still learning. The dates you gave this morning to watch (11/26, 12/6, and 12/20). Are you looking for a low on the 26th, a high on the 6th and then another low on 12/20? Did I read that right?

Thanks

boris said...

Dear Homer, you are right.

Welcome to our house.
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Xerxes,

Currencies do not go to ZERO they turn, or we would have only ZIMBABWE's and there will be no real countries like USA/GERMANY/RUSSIA etc.

Whey FEB/MARCH that is cause USA is dealing with problems now that EURO will have to handle later down.

GOod Trading

mlytle said...

Hi John,
I posted on the earlier thread, let me know if the email I sent made it to you..

Regards,
Mark L.