Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Strong $ + GOLD?

Is prime time for gold in cards?

5 comments:

James said...

Hey Boris How are you? Looking for a long here. What you think of FCX? Best JC

boris said...

Dear James, Welcome back.
I would think that if there is rally today and should last tomorrow, then I sould wait for 13:30 or so for the low and buy it there. Otherwise I think 13:30 could make a weak high. So if you are thining of few points, that may or may not be good ( I would not go for it), but if you are looking for a more profitable postion, I would have to say wait. If you do wait. let us reassess at that time.
How is your computer.
Glad to hear from you. Good Trading

boris said...

Let us make sure James, you are talking Stock market right?

boris said...

A short lived rally could be starting here.

boris said...

Dear James, Sorry I did not answer you fast, I was away from the computer, just enough.
GOod Trading