There is no advisor, Investor, Fund Manager on the earth that has not become totally sold to China Story, Well Many will be Sorry, soon.
FXI has broken every resistance level there is and is going for a Zone 116-126,
which, if reached would make it almost 40% rise in one month. See what kind of speculation Central bankers of the world can create. Just do not be the last one to hold the beg. Resist temptation and look for exit if you are long or short naked when it turns. Good Trading
6 comments:
Hello Boris,
Words of wisdom....!
I had been watching wynn and the parabolic rise it has enjoyed and could not help but be reminded of "irrational exhuberance" in play. I know the numbers in gen have been great and the news out of macau serving as the launch pad for the 20 point rise, but come on... And now the insider money is pulling out and a correction
(st or lt) can happen on a blink of an eye.
Cheers !
Dear byzanman,
I agree, what happens when they try to all exit. That is what I would like to know. How many innocent have they been able to suck in? Well, we shell see. Good Trading
Dear Byzanman,
In our discussions with Jebuskrite, we have touched on this group of CASINO/GAMING and indicated that 20% could still be in cards, that has/is coming to pass, I guess. We live in crazy times. The .com has been taken over by .casino .asia .banks .oil . brokers... etc.
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
Casino stocks do look a bit inflated, but I don't see it 'collapsing'-yet. I checked up on the wynn resort stock mentioned and it certainly has had a nice run. The most it could fall in the short run, absent any news event, is likely to be 82.5. If I could trade US stocks on cheap brokerage, I'd buy there. I understand this sector seems bubbly, but it just doesn't look like the time to pop yet (except maybe for mgm).
PS: Just look at BOYD - its heading for $51 - there seems to be very little stopping it ATM. It is ripe for a nice swing trade.
correction - BOYD is BYD
Hi Dear Jebuskrite,
7-10 days since we spoke about this group and we did have some of them move up, but not yet 15-20% I was thinking could be in cards. I agree about WYNN with Byzanman, that and MGM as you satate as well as HET look most tired to me. Yes BYD has the roo all the way from 54 to 62. It is not clear if it will be realized though.
Good Trading
Post a Comment