Day is not over yet, but it was sure exciting. I am sure you have all seen the comments by DXB,FOX,KINDSPIRITED and others. If you are new, you can see how diverse the traders/trading world is. There are as many strategies as people, even though , big pictures are fewer. Keep listening dear friends and reading. I hope we are doing some good. Besides we should have made you money in XXXXX OI'H today HA? Now, seen that should let the juices fly in beginners body... OK.
Still the main lesson. "Do Not Lose Money" and keep repeating this until you are alive. We could have stayed in GLD by risking just 10c loss. We did not. That is telling you most of what you need to know. Do not get me wrong, It is not as easy, rule, as it looks. Caught between greed and fear how do you decide what is little and much loss. Well, I could never understand that until I mastered the art of a supershort term trading...
Knowledge makes you free ( not fear or greed ).
Good Trading.
2 comments:
re GLD "What could have been"
it's a lesson on emotions, indeed..
the "Do Not Lose Money" rule should help curb the urge to regret what could have been.
Absolutley DBX, I saw that statment in my comments, I was ready to spank myslef, after 20 years trading, that thought came to my mind?!
I am glad you agree.
Post a Comment