Once again.....action which is hard to explain. Today, like most other rallies since July was 1 hours of straight up and 7 hours of distribution.....insane.
Dear Kenneth, welcome back. I was wondering where were you(: :) got used to you being around buddy. May I? Ok, we expected though, does not that show in reading our charts post today. We also correctly anticipated the 44.48 as a pivot point today. They mucked around with it, did not want us around... but at the end we are short from 44.49, we shell see what happens. Good Trading
3 comments:
Once again.....action which is hard to explain. Today, like most other rallies since July was 1 hours of straight up and 7 hours of distribution.....insane.
Boris Check your mail again. Im out of the office now. Good trading JC
Dear Kenneth, welcome back.
I was wondering where were you(: :) got used to you being around buddy. May I?
Ok, we expected though, does not that show in reading our charts post today. We also correctly anticipated the 44.48 as a pivot point today. They mucked around with it, did not want us around... but at the end we are short from 44.49, we shell see what happens.
Good Trading
Post a Comment