Friday, December 22, 2006

Limits

GG 26.30 - 27.55
QQQQ 42.60 - 43.80
GLD 61.38-61.58
XOI 1172.60 - 1202.50
GOod Trading

12 comments:

boris said...

In the bearish markets lower limits will be usually reached or broken, visa-versa in the bull markets

boris said...

Dear Readers, let us not forget that QQQQ has hit the 50EMA average, I think, correct me if I am wrong...
Good Trading

Spallino dr.Michele said...

Dear Boris, why dont you give the nasdaq 100 futures levels(only qqqq)?

boris said...

Dear michele, welcome back.
There is no "real" reason for this. I was/am more of a futures trader, but find that for most of people access to ETF's ( stocks) is much easier ( cost mostly ). So I try to give what would be useful for most people. Could give more, but my ability to at once produce these numbers is limited even when I am at my site. I have explained sometimes before that I can only watch few of the securities actively and, that "mechanically" limits me what I can do. If I was richer and deployd more computers and typing hads, I could do better. I am trying to do better and more all the time. I am aware how important these numbers for a security a given person follows. I will try to automate more of my stuff and provide broader set of intraday info. Trust me, this is my goal, just did not get there yet. Thanks for asking, so that others understand where we stand and how we produce what we do.

Glad to see you back.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Dear readers/Michele,
I forgot to mention that many people listening to us can not trade "size" required by futures, while they can easily trade few hundred shares of ETF. That is another reason giving the preference to ETF's.
Good Trading.

Paul said...

Boris,

If I don't get a chance later I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. You are doing some good work here.

boris said...

Hi Dear Paul, Same to you my friend. And to your family and to all good humans on the earth. Let us hope, people will be more tollerant and helpful to others, for that is only way we stand, above mere mortals. We missed you yesterday, but we understand your family may have missed you more(::)
Happy hoidays on behalf of all the friends visiting this site.
Good Trading.

Spallino dr.Michele said...

OK.understood. i trade only futures and options in futures, directly on CME (thanks Internet)from the lake of Como (near George)but doesnt matter.
I like wish you and family Happy Christmas and happy new year

boris said...

Dear Michele,
If you would like from time to time to ask about whereabouts of NDX futures, please do. I will try my best right there and then to give you some guidance. So, you come from Italy, near Milan. There is my felow georgian Kaha Calaze palying in inter. Do you know him?
You and your family should be blessed and prosperous in 2007. Good to hear from you, my friend.
Good Trading

cobbense said...

Boris, wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! S Novym Godom! God Jul!


I see a possible downside target of about 1737 NDX futures, that would be about 1717 NDX cash, for today only.

If it does get down there at all, it should bounce at least from there.

Spallino dr.Michele said...

i am a supporter of Inter, but your felow plays with Milan our big enemy(in football) and is very clever!!!
Again a lot of greetings and wishes

boris said...

Dear Cobbense/Micele,
All the same good wishes to you gusys, with your families.
Looks like between you two, you can keep me abrest of FUTURES markets. Dear Cobbense, Novim Godom ( that is happy new year in RUSSIAN, all my friends ), Is not 1737 about the same as QQQQ at 32.60 or so.
Good Trading My dear friends. Michelle I hope we can stay friends (: :) even though Kaha plays for your enemies.