This time could launch a 4 day trend. So far looking up?. I spoke to Kindspirited about a huge fractal from 11/27. Is it resolving on the upside? Take profit 1/3 GLD now( flat in gld 62.35)
This market action frazzling my nerves. Fractal is about 14 days running... still do not know whether to bail and take my loss. will wait a while longer~
that is 14 trading days.. well, the Qs seem to be weakening.. I do not see how there would be enough buying pressure left to launch a break out to upside.. also investors intelligence bulls minus bears is at peak and very high level. what do you think?
Dear, Kindspirited, It had a chance to blow on the upside and could not do it. Let us wait it could resolve on the downside with a little delay. I am sorry you are not present at what I see, but as long as the 110 expma is not penetrated, upside can not/will not be trusted.It looks like market has lost a nerve in last 10 minutes. That is why it is almost imprative not to be in this kind of a market if you can help. But I know where you stand. Keep Hope buddy.
3 comments:
This market action frazzling my nerves. Fractal is about 14 days running... still do not know whether to bail and take my loss. will wait a while longer~
that is 14 trading days.. well, the Qs seem to be weakening.. I do not see how there would be enough buying pressure left to launch a break out to upside.. also investors intelligence bulls minus bears is at peak and very high level. what do you think?
Dear, Kindspirited, It had a chance to blow on the upside and could not do it. Let us wait it could resolve on the downside with a little delay. I am sorry you are not present at what I see, but as long as the 110 expma is not penetrated, upside can not/will not be trusted.It looks like market has lost a nerve in last 10 minutes. That is why it is almost imprative not to be in this kind of a market if you can help. But I know where you stand.
Keep Hope buddy.
Post a Comment