Good luck James. I am with you all the way, but not sure if I would have taken this trade. Market had a chance to use the BUY-Pressure and seemed to spent it on this mornings move up. Now, I do not think the probabilities are very low for market to go up here, but I do not think there are better than 60%, which is the minimum I would want to go long. I would view the chances better if 43.88 is taken out. But good luck form the bottom of my heart. Good Trading
Thanks Boris...I based this trade on all the thousands of puts about to expire. When..If they cover their hedges it could be explosive next week.Thats what fuels blowoffs I think. This is also a hint to Kindspirited to be carefull. Best JC
Dear James, so far so good, I agree, with expiration possibilities. Kindspirited has decisions to make, but there is one more very good protection at 43.94 62% retrace of todays drop. GOod Trading
4 comments:
Bought Jan QQQQ43 calls. I think they getting ready to jam it. Best JC
Good luck James.
I am with you all the way, but not sure if I would have taken this trade. Market had a chance to use the BUY-Pressure and seemed to spent it on this mornings move up. Now, I do not think the probabilities are very low for market to go up here, but I do not think there are better than 60%, which is the minimum I would want to go long. I would view the chances better if 43.88 is taken out. But good luck form the bottom of my heart.
Good Trading
Thanks Boris...I based this trade on all the thousands of puts about to expire. When..If they cover their hedges it could be explosive next week.Thats what fuels blowoffs I think. This is also a hint to Kindspirited to be carefull. Best JC
Dear James, so far so good,
I agree, with expiration possibilities. Kindspirited has decisions to make, but there is one more very good protection at 43.94 62% retrace of todays drop.
GOod Trading
Post a Comment