stop 1/3 44.35, stop 1/3 44.67
Boris, can you see this decline going to 43 or 42.75 sometime this week?
Dear Kindspirited.Yes, I can possibly see this tomorrow, but I would take some of the table now. Sorry I was away for few minutes.Good Trading
Dear Kinspirited, Already THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!Good Trading
I rang the register right there. Nice 23.5% profit. Not greedy. Best JC
Good for you Jems. Dring one for us, Buddy.Good Trading
Tommorrow Ill watch for a possible call buy. JC
Dear James, I thought you are going to spend tomorrow some of the money we made(: :)But city neve sleeps, right?Right on, my friend hit them, while the iron is hot...Congratulations James.Good Trading.
Yes Boris Ill have a couple longnecks on them tonight while I plan their tommorrow donation to us...LOL BEST JC
Dear James,I like that. Ha... Ha... Ha...Good Trading
Post a Comment
10 comments:
stop 1/3 44.35, stop 1/3 44.67
Boris, can you see this decline going to 43 or 42.75 sometime this week?
Dear Kindspirited.
Yes, I can possibly see this tomorrow, but I would take some of the table now. Sorry I was away for few minutes.
Good Trading
Dear Kinspirited, Already THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!
Good Trading
I rang the register right there. Nice 23.5% profit. Not greedy. Best JC
Good for you Jems.
Dring one for us, Buddy.
Good Trading
Tommorrow Ill watch for a possible call buy. JC
Dear James, I thought you are going to spend tomorrow some of the money we made(: :)
But city neve sleeps, right?
Right on, my friend hit them, while the iron is hot...
Congratulations James.
Good Trading.
Yes Boris Ill have a couple longnecks on them tonight while I plan their tommorrow donation to us...LOL BEST JC
Dear James,
I like that. Ha... Ha... Ha...
Good Trading
Post a Comment