Monday, December 11, 2006

could go 44.25 44.50

QQQQ may have indicated low 43.[56]0.
QQQQ may have indicated high 44.0[59].
GLD may have indicate high 62.[34]0
[56] notation means 5 or 6. computerese...
Note i mistyped 44 instead of 43 low.
Good Trading

4 comments:

boris said...

Frankly, I was not thrilled with the fact that the low was made early morning. That timeframe, if it made high there was still some chance that we could go lower tomorrw, now I think not. We are going higher tomorrow too. Of course that is what we though all along, see our posts about 12/13 DEC.
GOod Trading

boris said...

Remember these are thin/holiday market. Do not expect it to behave even close to rational ( even for traders , that is ).
Good Trading

boris said...

While I was asleep...
GLD made a quick touch to projected 62.09,62.13 low and took off. Now 62.75 is probable.
Good Trading

boris said...

Before GOld 62.75 becomes actual, we would like to see 62.50 print.
Good Trading