Thursday, December 14, 2006

Kindspirited!

I do not know where you stand now, but Not all is lost. There is no way I can rule out a QQQQ break-down between now and 20Jan put expiration date. One telling sign will be if QQQQ fails to make a new high on this, hopefully last move up. By the way, this mornings suggestion to buy QQQQ's to offset the puts would have worked well. Good Trading

5 comments:

James said...

I traded in those hot new 43 calls for an equal batch of Jan 45 puts @$44.50. I dont fall in love easily.PS P/C volume ratio in bull danger zone. Best JC

boris said...

Good For you, James, You and I like working with OPM. Other Peoples Money. Hopefully some fat cats money.
Good Trading

kindspirited said...

Boris, the offset was a great idea. I could not do it but did decide to keep the Jan puts, there is time left, and not a great premium in 45s to loose by waiting and the very low p/c data this morning. still very worried however... wow, looking at ten min chart, most of the move up happened in three ten minute bars! what does that tell you,, spike, short covering panic... or just lift off? the other spikes this last week faded

boris said...

Dear Kindspirited, it is good to see you in good spirit. I agree totally, these michugina are running the thin markets crazy. You saw, they only bettered our short stop by 5 cents, they are probably watching anyone listening to us, but do not worry, they can not do that forever. Sooner or later these suchers will be left with the beg.
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Kindspirited, You see, it is difficult for me to reco trades in options, the costs and slippige is just not on your side, but by playing with QQQQ you can navigate this position, Of course upto you. I am just using this as an example somobody may want to use in the future.
Tnaks and Good Trading