I enjoy your site. You seem to mostly trade qqqq,gold and oil. However; I see you showing the Dow 30. I trade the Dow E-mini. It looks like you are showing a top in the Dow. How about some timing thoughts on YMH 7 or $INDU.
Dear Glenn, we have timed the QQQQ's with 18 Nov possible top. That has come true, I think, with 22Nov top that has not been acceeded yet. 18 day cycle is calling for a top in DOW. And above all the PRESSURE gage is an excellent timing tool for us. Also please note that we follow almost everything, but only trade few things for the site. Your interest is greately apprecitated. Please tell us if we can do more to help your interest. Good Trading
Boris, excellent site. It's good to see someone with your credentials finally using their knowledge to help educate other capable traders who don't have access to the PhD's and quants at the big banks. I advise a small portfolio of commodities and am smelling blood in the water for 2007, vis a vis major recession. I'd LOVE to hear your 6 to 12 month outlook on: crude, gold, silver, copper, corn, wheat, BONDS, DOLLAR!
Dear Andrew, GOod Tp hear from you. I am glad to help people, because that is how I was raised, to be kind to others, less fortunate. Well, I hope to the best I can. 2007 Recession is entirely possible. Severity of it is another question. It seems like, the central bankers of the world are hell bent on not letting the severe recession emerge. They will succeed to some extent, that is my opinion, now. That could change, of course.
2007 Forecast. Let us start from $US. I think, Dollar may have bottomed and/or will bottom before the end of Jan2007 above/or/at/80. Translation EURO top below/or/at/137. Then I expect sharep 3-4 month rise in $ by mid 2007. After that... another drop in Dollar that could well be below 80 ( 76 possible ). Now, this map will condition everything else. Pretty much commodities will rise and fall with that giration of Dollar and interest rates will fall and rise ( iverse relationshop with Dollar ). I do not mean to imply this as a rule, but that will/should be the rule for 2007. As far as the levels, Dear Andrew, please come back after few weeks into 2007 and we will be wiser. Also tune in to our site and www.safehaven.com as we will say things when we have something new to say. Thanks a lot for your interest and god bless you/all with a prosperous 2007. Good Trading
I need to correct myself again and will go to the see to wake up this morning. My statment before the previous one is the correct one (: :) Good Trading
Dear Andrew, It is premature( come back in 2007), but here is a preliminary view on : WHEAT, One more shapr rise into first quarter of 2007. GOLD , meandering with Dollar, but could go crazy if MEast blows up OIL, ditto gold, even weaker than gold unless MEeast really blows up BONDS higher interest rates into mid 2007, lower late 2007 CORN, as wheat. COPPER, Weaker than others.
Come Jan 10th, are you expecting: 1: a major correction or 2: a minor correction (say to 12100) followed by congestion and then a major correction in May?
Re: Just based on my humble opinion of the charts of the US indices. Nothing more. It's just that in markets as 'strong' as this, they tend to like to rollover rather than 'crash'. While markets are extended, they are still far from bubbly like in 2000.
Yes Dear Jebuskrite, I agree that a rollover is very, very likely, At some point though rollovers turn into route and that his how the real bottoms are made. So your scenario 2 looks good to me as the begining stage and bang down into the second half.
Ok lot of agreement here. Good To hear fom you Good Trading
12 comments:
Boris
I enjoy your site. You seem to mostly trade qqqq,gold and oil. However; I see you showing the Dow 30. I trade the Dow E-mini. It looks like you are showing a top in the Dow. How about some timing
thoughts on YMH 7 or $INDU.
Thanks
Glenn
Dear Glenn, we have timed the QQQQ's with 18 Nov possible top. That has come true, I think, with 22Nov top that has not been acceeded yet. 18 day cycle is calling for a top in DOW. And above all the PRESSURE gage is an excellent timing tool for us. Also please note that we follow almost everything, but only trade few things for the site.
Your interest is greately apprecitated. Please tell us if we can do more to help your interest.
Good Trading
Boris, excellent site. It's good to see someone with your credentials finally using their knowledge to help educate other capable traders who don't have access to the PhD's and quants at the big banks. I advise a small portfolio of commodities and am smelling blood in the water for 2007, vis a vis major recession. I'd LOVE to hear your 6 to 12 month outlook on: crude, gold, silver, copper, corn, wheat, BONDS, DOLLAR!
Dear Andrew,
GOod Tp hear from you. I am glad to help people, because that is how I was raised, to be kind to others, less fortunate. Well, I hope to the best I can.
2007 Recession is entirely possible. Severity of it is another question. It seems like, the central bankers of the world are hell bent on not letting the severe recession emerge. They will succeed to some extent, that is my opinion, now. That could change, of course.
2007 Forecast. Let us start from $US. I think, Dollar may have bottomed and/or will bottom before the end of Jan2007 above/or/at/80. Translation EURO top below/or/at/137. Then I expect sharep 3-4 month rise in $ by mid 2007. After that... another drop in Dollar that could well be below 80 ( 76 possible ). Now, this map will condition everything else. Pretty much commodities will rise and fall with that giration of Dollar and interest rates will fall and rise ( iverse relationshop with Dollar ). I do not mean to imply this as a rule, but that will/should be the rule for 2007. As far as the levels, Dear Andrew, please come back after few weeks into 2007 and we will be wiser. Also tune in to our site and www.safehaven.com as we will say things when we have something new to say. Thanks a lot for your interest and god bless you/all with a prosperous 2007.
Good Trading
Dear Andrew, Just to make sure...
The commodities and bond prices will all be, more or less, inverse to $US Dollar.
GOod Trading
Something wrong with this STORNG EARLY SUN and me in the morning... (: : )
Dear Andrew, Just to make sure...
The commodities and bond interest rates will all be, more or less, inverse to $US Dollar.
GOod Trading
I need to correct myself again and will go to the see to wake up this morning. My statment before the previous one is the correct one
(: :)
Good Trading
Dear Andrew, It is premature( come back in 2007), but here is a preliminary view on :
WHEAT, One more shapr rise into first quarter of 2007.
GOLD , meandering with Dollar, but
could go crazy if MEast blows up
OIL, ditto gold, even weaker than gold unless MEeast really blows up
BONDS higher interest rates into mid 2007, lower late 2007
CORN, as wheat.
COPPER, Weaker than others.
Finetune in 2007.
Good Trading
Hi Boris,
Come Jan 10th, are you expecting:
1: a major correction or
2: a minor correction (say to 12100) followed by congestion and then a major correction in May?
I'm leaning towards 2.
Dear Jebuskrite,
Do you say what you say from your research or do you relate to what I wrote, In any case, I agree with you
Good Trading
Re:
Just based on my humble opinion of the charts of the US indices. Nothing more. It's just that in markets as 'strong' as this, they tend to like to rollover rather than 'crash'. While markets are extended, they are still far from bubbly like in 2000.
Yes Dear Jebuskrite,
I agree that a rollover is very, very likely, At some point though rollovers turn into route and that his how the real bottoms are made. So your scenario 2 looks good to me as the begining stage and bang down into the second half.
Ok lot of agreement here.
Good To hear fom you
Good Trading
Post a Comment