Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Have A Stock, Answers - Intraday too

Our Stock predictions are FREE for you intraday as well. So, what is your stock? Good Trading

5 comments:

cobbense said...

Boris, NFI has broken out to the downside (after a $1.40 exdiv.).

I like to sell a few puts at bottoms on this one, they are normally very expensive.

Do you see any good downside target ahead? I have anywhere from 26 on down to 20:ish eventually, depending on how I look at it.

Regards,

boris said...

Yes Dear Cobbense, I have a target at 23.46 first target, 21 next.
I think anything more than that could be impossible considering the time left for 2007.
Good Trading

cobbense said...

Boris, Thank you.

As for it being a short candidate, I would not take the risk. There already is a massive short position.

regards,

Anonymous said...

Boris,

What's your guess on where Google is headed in the next few weeks?

Thanks.

boris said...

Dear Godmach,
Good To see you with us. GOOGle had wasted a potential to reach 550 this year. Which makes me suspect if this stock can do it next year well, but one week at a time. It has just bounced of 38% retracement of AUG-NOV rally. It, I believe will test 442-425 area before it considers going up again. This will jive with my forecast of "How Do We Get There" graph of DOW ( see the blog below). We can finetune this info for you if you would like to come back. Usually though, dear Godmach the turn of the year is when we refrain from hard forecasts, the reason is that at the begining of the year all stocks are like new born and their behavoir in the first weeks of the year, reveals what kind of man/woman they will grow ( : : ) to be.
So come back and let's talk again about GOOG after few weeks, meanwhile we could help you navigate it day by day as well, if that is what you would like to do.
Good Trading and Happy New Year.