Monday, December 11, 2006

Goldman, Last Gasp

I do not know about you, but 5 Distribution days in 2 weeks, Double reversal( two last dark bars, interspersed with white ones), called double reversal. This can not be good for GS or any other stock in the entire stock market. When talking about individual stocks, remember that 75% of stocks will go with the market. So, let us see if market makes or breaks next two days. One more distribution day and that could be it for MR Market and GS.
Love to hear your opinions.
Good Trading

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly, this is the strangest market I have every witnessed. At least the TECH BUBBLE was tradable in that the patterns were textbook PERFECT. Now, we have termical patterns (rising wedges) breaking down all the time only to have near immediate island reversals locking in all shorts. Its all about Helicopter money now and I have no idea why th FED has an interest in perpetual BUBBLE JUGGLING. I guess they need to show they can do it longer than Japan did, but as we all know, its inevitably ends BADLY.

boris said...

Dear Kenneth,
I agree completely. FED has gone wild here. Everytime It prints money it depletes years of work of a poor American citizen ( and chinise government ). THis is all coming at the expense of the money changers (GS/MS/C etc) as they are the ones that help distribute the destruction. This is an insanity, but there is a method to this maddness, those close to the money, make the killing and they are in control today. Wall street has no problem with the USA manufacturing being dead, as long ans they can move the money to CHINA and BACK. That is the real reason for promulgating the money printing.
Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Kenneth,
Correction, not "at the expense", but "for the benefit". Of course.
Good Trading.