Yes Dear Danno, Please feel free, I should, I used to, put this by default in the morning comments, thanks for gently guiding me to do it again. communicating this with readers, is actually good for me, cause it forces me to be as precise as I can be. I care about other people's money more than mine. I know how to handle my loss, I do not know how to handle other people's losses as well. So, Yes ,shell be done Danno. Good Trading
Dear Danno, COT is special animal and requires very attentive analysis and then you could still misinterpret it. It is, definitely, one of the things one must watch (what else is new ) and master. I do peruse this once a week, usually Sunday. Only if/when it confirms other indicators, I pay attention. Good Trading.
7 comments:
Boris,
Very nice trades!
Thanks Paul,
We try.
GOod To see you back.
Good Trading
Boris
Is it OK to ask you each morning before market opens for your synopsis on the GLD and XOI as I am very fond of trading Gold stocks?
Thanks
Yes Dear Danno,
Please feel free, I should, I used to, put this by default in the morning comments, thanks for gently guiding me to do it again. communicating this with readers, is actually good for me, cause it forces me to be as precise as I can be. I care about other people's money more than mine. I know how to handle my loss, I do not know how to handle other people's losses as well. So, Yes ,shell be done Danno.
Good Trading
Thankyou Boris. You are very generous. Your blog is part of my trading arsenal now.
How much credence do you place on COT data? Just curious.
Thanks again.
Dear Danno,
COT is special animal and requires very attentive analysis and then you could still misinterpret it. It is, definitely, one of the things one must watch (what else is new ) and master. I do peruse this once a week, usually Sunday.
Only if/when it confirms other indicators, I pay attention.
Good Trading.
Well said Boris.
Thanks again
See you tomorrow or earlier.
Post a Comment