N R2K 839(fifthlimit) - 849.59
O GLD 65.66 - 66.92
O USO 49.49 63.34
O ECA 64.54 - 65.66
N SPX 1541.00(fifth support)- 1552.10
O TSX 14114.38 - 13906.11
Hard to sell here. As we are at 5th support. If we break down here, goodbye Stock market.
Good Trading
6 comments:
A lot of short puts just went into the money. The only way to cover that is to short the stock. Good thing for the hedge funds that the SEC ended the uptick rule.
Could get interesting today for option expiration.
John
Dear John, missed your wise comments. Welcome back.
Good Post. and Good trading
Hello Boris:
CABLE thru that resistance level we talked about..
Looks like mega-bull run to continue to 2.075
Dear DXB, not by much, Certainly your level or even higher level I prognosticated 209 is possible, but Let us see if EURO can take over here and do a quick 140 and get it over for all currencies. In that case, CABLE is done at 2.0580 versus my level 2.0567
Good Trading
Dear Boris,
Great site. I learn something new everyday and although it has been said many times it can't be said enough how much it is appreciated your efforts to help the average joe trader. I have traded with so much more confidence and success with the information you provide.
I have a question about the limits, please. Are the limits only calculated after a certain amount of time the market is open? Can you teach us how to calculate them?
Thank you. Paul.
Dear Paul,
I appreciate your comments. I have often stated that these calculations are of a proprietary nature and I alone do not control this intellectual property enen as I have permissions to publish them for few items on the net.
All the postings on this net are of proprietary nataure.
Appreciate your readership and Good Trading Dear Paul.
Post a Comment