N QQQQ 49.71 - 50.10
N GLD 65.83 - 66.13
O USO 49.49 63.34
O ECA 64.54 - 65.66
N SPX 1548.10- 1555.10
O TSX 14114.38 - 13906.11
Jim Taylor, JD said...
Resistance:
DOW: 13924
NAZ: 2705
Jim
7/16/2007 6:48 AM
Jim Taylor, JD said...
NYSE: Thin ICE at 10201
Jim
7/16/2007 6:58 AM
Not only Dear Billy has caught my stupid typo for QQQQ, 50.09 is a world class Yearly second resistance for Q's besides being today's high.
billy said...
Boris - I assume your upper limit today was supposed to be 50.10. We should have a bit of a washout today. Sell around 49.95, stop on new high, otherwise cover at close.
7/16/2007 10:44 AM
7/16/2007 10:52 AM
billy said...
Also, on a break of 49.80, don't think lower limit will hold. I would monitor Fri low around 49.55.
7/16/2007 10:55 AM
With all the brouhaha associated with DOW 14000, please note that DOW is a suckers index and manipulatable to no recognition. Why is that? cause the way it is weighted. IBM, one stock has contributed lions share of DOW rise yesterday. You see why the suckers love DOW. It is full of smoke and mirrors. Nevertheless, As I suggested until the sea of FIAT rules the world, we are going to have the indices rising in Absolute terms, but declining in real terms.
Dear RK, I have tried to use DOW to pay for in store purchases, they refused to take it. They want depreciated $US and that is where the real purchase power comes in.
9 comments:
Jim, do you have limits for the russell 2000? thanks for your work.
Dear Chronictown,
Till JD answers here is mine
855.63
Good Trading
Boris - I assume your upper limit today was supposed to be 50.10. We should have a bit of a washout today. Sell around 49.95, stop on new high, otherwise cover at close.
Dear billy,
Thanks a million.
you are alert and correct.
My apologies to everybody
Good Trading
Also, on a break of 49.80, don't think lower limit will hold. I would monitor Fri low around 49.55.
Hum........did we miss the last 3000 DOW points UP because the dollar was down ?
Who's the on thats really sleeping ?
RK -
Please - do us all a favor and find someone else to bother. In other words, get the hint and get lost.
Is this a public forum ?
Dear Rk,
You have buy signals given and use them. Make money and be happy.
Stop the BS. All public, even a pest like you can benefit from what we do. So, why will not you just be professional and contribuge if you can.
Who prevents you or anybody else to use our system anyway they want?
Nobody... Absolutely nobody. I could remove your posts, but I will not, cause you put yourself out for reducule and that is just fine with me.
Good Trading
Post a Comment