Friday, July 20, 2007

Dave,Chronictown,Doug,Sqroot

These friends and all readers, please accept my apologies for a poor performance today. I was hardly able to post the main posts and limits and was not able to address you comments. It takes so much of energy and time that, I do not yet know how to improve, but I must...

Yesterday was great sell or I should say buy ( QID ). Seems like markets have figured a way to fool us and it now makes quick down move opens to deny many of you to enter the markets. Please adjust, we must.
Good Trading

Jim Taylor, JD said...
Hi Boris,
Hi JD, In more apology to JD, sorry finding this late, BORIS
AT CLUSTER:
13866
2692
1541
Bounce or CRASH.
Jim
7/20/2007 8:05 AM

6 comments:

billy said...

Boris - no need to apoligize. Your work is greatly appreciated. I'm short a lot of stuff and loving it. Wed low on spy bears watching. If that breaks, really big fall coming.

Sqroot said...

Yep, I missed it. Still not sure we won't bounce some today. But better out wanting in, then in wanting out!!

boris said...

Dear Billy thanks.
Good Luck with all the shorts...
I hope they will all grow into tall profits(: :)

Good Trading

boris said...

Dear Sqroot,

You do not you trade, QID, could not you have traded it?

Good Trading

Sqroot said...

Ah yes Boris, I could have traded QID, but I was leaning the wrong way, waiting to short a little bounce today. There's always a tomorrow.

boris said...

Dear Sqrtoo, Yes, for us swingers there is always a next next swing.
Good Trading