Please use the EXCEL table to keep you own chart. That way you do not need to rely on me placing the chart of your favorite, groups. Just chart the average numbers on the right hand of the divide.
Dear Chronictown, I believe I indicated 820 as a limit, 813 and 807 could be next. You are correct, though this one is the hardest hit and not able to get up.
g'day boris. fed contribution today negative $1.75b. but treasury has had auction, apparently at short notice (only advance email was 1-1/2 hours before 11am ET auction): $9b for 7 days. acceptable collateral included commercial loans, which john previously indicated was significant.
8 comments:
Wow, look at the yen.
Dear Sqroot,
$, I think is turning up in concert with the market.
Good Trading
boris, rtk seems to be holding 820 level. do you have fresh limits? thanks for your hard work.
Dear Chronictown,
I believe I indicated 820 as a limit, 813 and 807 could be next.
You are correct, though this one is the hardest hit and not able to get up.
Good Trading
g'day boris. fed contribution today negative $1.75b. but treasury has had auction, apparently at short notice (only advance email was 1-1/2 hours before 11am ET auction): $9b for 7 days. acceptable collateral included commercial loans, which john previously indicated was significant.
Dear Malcolm thanks for this update. And good To hear from you.
GOod Trading
Hi Boris,
Bounce off 2666 ends by 10:30
Resistance: NAZ 2679
NDX100: 2036
DOW headed for 13807
Jim
CRASH CONTEXT SETTING UP:
S&P500:1521
NDX100: 2025
NAZ: 2666
NYSE: 10000
DOW: 13807
STAYING SHORT.
Jim
Post a Comment