yep - thats exactly what I smell though I would be confident only after I see weak enviorment.Good trading
Dear Indextrading,Glad to be on the same wavelength.GOod Trading
Resistance:DOW: 13924NAZ: 2705Jim
NYSE: Thin ICE at 10201Jim
Boris, do you have a long term target for the S&P 500?
Dear Edwardo,1603 and 1700 are the possible( however unlikely, unless $ drops more ) levels un the upside.Good trading.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yep - thats exactly what I smell though I would be confident only after I see weak enviorment.
Good trading
Dear Indextrading,
Glad to be on the same wavelength.
GOod Trading
Resistance:
DOW: 13924
NAZ: 2705
Jim
NYSE: Thin ICE at 10201
Jim
Boris, do you have a long term target for the S&P 500?
Dear Edwardo,
1603 and 1700 are the possible( however unlikely, unless $ drops more ) levels un the upside.
Good trading.
Post a Comment